Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies in the Los Angeles/California area--Please come in!

Emer

One of the Regulars
Bartenders, if you have to move this to the events area I understand, but this is specifically for the ladies, which is why I posted in The Powder Room.

I know we have many threads here about etiquette, charm, and finishing schools, and many of us have expressed interest in them. I'm currently in contact with Ms. Deborah King of Final Touch Finishing School. They offer classes in Texas and Washington, but she's said that they can organzie a class in the Los Angeles area if there is a group interested. It would be a "Ladies Only Class" which would include these workshops*:

- Posture & visual poise
- Understanding your body type
- Wardrobing
- Wardrobe Building
- Closet Audit
- Personal Shopping
- Personal Coaching
- Building a strong self-esteem
- Developing and maintaining a positive attitude
- Basics of a great complexion
- Makeup techniques and color
- Manicure & hair care
- Photo shoot techniques
- Nutrition

*I don't know if one class offers all of these workshops or if you have to choose from the list.

I'm just trying to get an idea of how many of us would actually be interested in this event so I can start getting some more information from her. Dates, prices, and the rest of the lot would be forthcoming. If you would be interested in attending an event, please leave a message here so I can pass the info onto Ms. King.

You can see their webiste at: http://www.finaltouchschool.com/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner