Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ladies items - clothing, shoes! new items, reduced prices

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
SOLD! 2 pr RHT stockings from shopnational.com. Color nude, size B. Unopened packages, very durable, sturdy stockings. I can't link the image, but the size chart, product listing and images can be found here. FREE + shipping.

More items tomorrow!

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Vintage olive green wool skirt (40s? 50s?) w/ front button detail (sorry, the slits in the front aren't pockets, just decoration). Side metal zip, back kick pleat. No holes or bites! Waist 30", Hip 40", Length 26.5". REDUCED $10 + shipping.
DSC00262.jpg

DSC00263.jpg

Early-mid 40s dress w/ 3/4 length sleeves. Fabric unknown, but it feels like a rayon blend and has a bit of stretch to it. Great gathered ruffle detail below the shoulders with fabulous plastic (not bakelite)/rhinestone bow details. Also has gathered detail at the bottom of the sleeves and side metal zip. Bust 42" (with additional room because of the gathers), Waist 34", Hips 40". Skirt length 27", bodice length (measured from back neckline to waist) 19".

Unfortunately, the green center detail is missing from one of the plastic bows (both could be replaced with vintage green buttons!) This dress also has a few small bites along the back of the neckline and a couple of small holes in the back of the bodice. They're very hard to see because of the fabric pattern though, and I couldn't find them again to take pics. REDUCED $18+shipping.

DSC00259.jpg

DSC00260.jpg

DSC00261.jpg

NEW PHOTOS! Lanz of Austria, possibly vintage (60s?). Great cotton summer dress with pink floral print, and horizontal pin tucks on the front of the bodice. Buttons all the way down the front, with side pockets. Bust 34", Waist 27", Hips full. Skirt length 26.5, bodice length (along button placket) 10". REDUCED $12 + shipping.

DSC00339.jpg

DSC00340.jpg

NEW PHOTOS! Great 50s formal circle skirt by Adele Simpson in silver embroidered satin. Side metal zip, peach lining, pockets! Waist 26", length 33". REDUCED $20 + shipping.

DSC00318.jpg

DSC00319.jpg

DSC00321.jpg

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
new item!

Vintage 40s babydolls in a daring, true red. Leather upper, very well made, and no scuffs. Classic pin up shape, very simple with an asymmetrical fan gathered detail wrapping the toe. I'm so sad - I bought these shoes and love them but they're just too small for me. Before I fully accepted this fact, I paid quite a bit to have the worn leather sole (area under the ball of the foot) replaced (he did it with rubber). REDUCED $40 + shipping (way less than what these cost me!)

Size- labeled 6B
Heel- 3.5 in tall
Widest width- 3 in
Inner sole- 9.5 in
Outer sole- 10 in

il_430xN.120654595.jpg

il_430xN.120654733.jpg

il_430xN.120654778.jpg

I've also lowered the prices on some of the previous items. They'll go off to Etsy or local consignment in a couple of days.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
NEW ITEMS!

Recheck previous items as there have been price reductions and in some cases, much better photos have been added.

Vintage cream cardigan, excellent vintage condition, no stains or moth holes/bites. Bust 38", 46" stretched Waist 38", 46" stretched, sleeve length 22", length along front button placard 20.5". $12 + shipping.
DSC00280.jpg

DSC00282.jpg

DSC00279.jpg

SOLD Vintage 50s sportswear dress by Sherry Kent of Dallas, with split skirt (perfect for windy days, picnics, chasing kids...) and self belt. Red and grey cotton fabric showing no wear or holes, excellent condition. Button front with metal zipper, front bust pocket. Bust 40", waist 28", hips full, skirt length 25", torso length along center back 16". $15 + shipping.
DSC00326.jpg

DSC00325.jpg

DSC00328.jpg

SALE PENDING Gorgeous 1950s delicious mint green sheer cotton dress with horizontal stripes. Delicate crochet lace trim and creamy mint lucite buttons with rhinestones. Self belt. Purchased deadstock, worn once. Absolute pristine condition! Bust 38", waist 26", hips full, skirt length 26", torso length along center back 17.25". $40 + shipping.
DSC00348.jpg

DSC00350.jpg

DSC00351.jpg

DSC00358.jpg

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Vintage deadstock seamless RHT stockings by No Mend, pair and a spare! 3 stockings. Color "Lady Slipper", size 9 1/2S. 10" long foot, length 29", 31" stretched. Very sheer! Comes in original box. $4 + shipping.

Vintage deadstock seamless RHT stockings by No Mend, 2 pair! Color "almond", size 9S. 9" long foot, 31" long. Very sheer! Comes in original box. $6 + shipping.

These stockings are essentially the same style and color, so I'll post one set of pics for both items:
DSC00369.jpg

DSC00365.jpg

DSC00370.jpg

SOLD Sheer silky 100% nylon pinup panties by Nancy King, size 6. New With Tags and original plastic packaging! These are pale pink with black lace trim and elastic, and exactly like the Bettie Page briefs sold through Secrets in Lace for $19! Waist 22", 28" stretched, leg opening 20" stretched. $8 + shipping.

DSC00359.jpg

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Fun nautical 1950s back wrap dress by Princess Peggy in navy cotton with striped trim and a great front patch pocket. Buttons down the back with wonderful navy and white buttons. Bust 36" (with give because of the back wrap), waist 27", hips 38", skirt length 27". Belt not included. Excellent condition. $20 + shipping.

DSC00380.jpg

DSC00334.jpg

DSC00335.jpg

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Crown Pull-on Girdlette (style #1011), white. Size 28. "Smoothing girdlette! Hard to find 11" length; pull on girdlette made of nylon-lycra and lace power-net for gentle, firming figure control. Stretch satin latex front panel to tuck in the tummy. Four adjustable metal stretch garters."

Purchased for $30, yours for $15 + shipping of your choice. WORN ONCE!
1011.jpg

Rago Diet-Minded brief girdle (style #6195), black. Size 28. New Without Tags! "Diet Minded inner liner gives and takes with diet size change! Brief style with extra control panels where you need them in the tummy and hips. Cotton crotch, 4 detachable metal garters."

This item is medium control, very comfortable for everyday wear. Purchased for $36, yours for $25 + shipping of your choice. NEVER WORN!
6195.jpg

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Last chance! Some items have sold, many are still available. If you see something you like, feel free to make me an offer.

The girdles have gone up on Ebay already, most of the other items will hit Etsy in a couple of days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21