Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the Lounge Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

VargasBaby

Diamondback said:
VargasBaby, FFG, you both raise good points, which were some of what I was thinking when I made the comment that led to Zaika's thread and this one, although it now seems a little late-night humor has departed from the limits of taste.

While you two have taken the "high road"--I applaud you for it:eusa_clap--it seems that a lot of others are not, and I'm almost to the point of being ready to call in a Bartender to nuke my own thread.

Let's keep it polite, tasteful, and back away from each other's throats, y'all.

Thank you DB.....

RedHotRidinHood

Practically Family
What you sweet, sweet boys seem to have forgotten is when you get chicks involved in something like this, it gets catty. I don't know why, but it always does. It was a lovely idea, but to be honest-it's going to piss somebody off somewhere, no matter what, because there are so many members with the potential to be offended. It's nobody's fault, it just is that way. Personally, I think it sounds like a great idea and alot of fun. But I can see the logistics being way too unmanageable for anyone. I think sticking with the ways things have been is probably the safest bet, as mundane as that sounds. It's too bad that something that has the potential for fun could be destroyed before it ever had a chance.

(running for cover, just in case)

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
This may be a good time to scorch this thread tfn...

Lifebuoy_flamethrower_Cdn_Army_WWII.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy