Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Miss 1940's said:
l_b9f95337f83fbb523121f4eec23ec897.jpg
Super cute pics! I can't get over how adorable Miss 1929 looks, especially in the last two where she seems to have dimples! How teenage!

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Perpetual teenagerhood!

cherry lips said:
Super cute pics! I can't get over how adorable Miss 1929 looks, especially in the last two where she seems to have dimples! How teenage!

Shucks, and thanks! It's funny, the dimples are not as noticeable now as they were in my youth, but they're still there!

Lovely pics my Darling Deco Daughter!

For those of you ladies who don't know, Ann Gibson is the (singing) stage name of none other than the famed couturier and Simplicity Retro pattern designer, Theresa LaQuey.

We had such a good time! Wingnut was also present. Note the fur coats and aprons - it was doing that Bay Area bitter cold summer thing, so we were BBQing in furs!

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Alexandra, Miss 1929, Short Clara, Scarlett, Miss 1940's, Miss Hanna and anyone else I may have forgotten. You all look amazing. You inspire me with your beauty.

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I wish!

sixsexsix said:
Is that your house Ms. 1929? It looks nice :)

No, it's Ann Gibson's house. And so much nicer, and cleaner, than mine!

I miss my Darling Deco Daughter...honey, post a pic of you in the Treasure Island blouse!

freebird

Practically Family
Miss 1940's said:
l_7a676693a8ebe1ca0d0df67546266bd0.jpg

Darling Deco mommy, your house is wonderful....guys her house was made in what 1914?.....its a swell house with a piano and sitting room and scads of sheet music, which I help her collect!

Miss 1940's,
you're absolutely lovely! Did you hop into your time machine just to have that picture made?

Cricket

Practically Family
You ladies are beautiful. I only pray that my vintage collection will be as grand as yours. Getting started is hard when your shopping outlets are so limited. :cry:

alexandra

Practically Family
Thank you all for saying nice stuff about that fridge picture thing. I'm glad no one mentioned my crazy "It's a million degrees and my hair looks like a brillo pad" hair. You're wonderful people! lol

And in response to whether I spoiled the food:

The food could not be spoiled as I ate it all.

Ada Veen

Practically Family
I discovered that my new flatmate has a penchant for pinup photography last night, and she took these before I went out. I was kind of embarrassed at first but then I quite enjoyed it!

DSC03680.jpg
DSC03664-1.jpg

and she liked the idea of the vintage clothes and the matching modern computer, probably very fitting for the fedora lounge!

DSC03623.jpg
DSC03635-2.jpg

man, I just can't make that top one get smaller! [huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn