Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

scarlett

One of the Regulars
Howdy - here are a few from my recent beach shoot.

8SmallWebview.jpg
[/IMG]
3SmallWebview.jpg
[/IMG]
6SmallWebview.jpg
[/IMG]

freebird

Practically Family
ShortClara said:
OMG *laughs* I always thought if I looked in the dictionary under "goofy" I'd find me! Golly everyone, thank you! My day is way less blech now :)

Locktown, wow - thanks! I think it's the nose~

Alexandra, you silly! You DO look great! Go back a few pages girl - I think about 10087476 people said so ;)

Miss Clara, goofy doesn't fit at all. You are a knockout. I'm afraid I could develop a crush way too easily.

*note to self, must work on developing a thicker skin, and nerves of steel.*

ShortClara

One Too Many
freebird said:
Miss Clara, goofy doesn't fit at all. You are a knockout. I'm afraid I could develop a crush way too easily.

*note to self, must work on developing a thicker skin, and nerves of steel.*

Freebird, I'm afraid an Okie already got me!

freebird

Practically Family
ShortClara said:
Freebird, I'm afraid an Okie already got me!

I figured that you were taken,seems the good ones always are.:eusa_doh: However, it does show that we Okies have good taste ;)

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
ShortClara said:
I haven't posted here in a while. These were taken my Mr.NewportCustom, Lee. There are others in this series over in The Powder Room, but these are a couple of my faves from our shoot. I vintage-ed them up a bit.

We almost crashed a wedding to take this one. They thought we were the photographer for the event.

326RT.jpg

275RT2.jpg

So this posting is a shameless request for validation, as I am feeling low today. Blech.

How could anyone with a smile like yours ever feel low? :rolleyes:

Lee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner