Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

pgoat

One Too Many
Pink Dahlia said:
Not pin up quality but definitely trouble, LolitaHaze and Pink Dahlia:

l_5e2337effd2d17d91ff30a22547685b5.jpg
Va va voom

MissHannah

One Too Many
Mini cupcakes in Selfridges yesterday:

Cupcakes.jpg

I don't generally like pics where my teeth are visible but this one I kinda like!

alexandra

Practically Family
Here's an accidentally vintagey themed picture that my kid brother took testing out the black and white mode on his new camera while I was baking a cake at the cottage.lol
nd3qj5.jpg

pgoat

One Too Many
alexandra said:
Here's an accidentally vintagey themed picture that my kid brother took testing out the black and white mode on his new camera while I was baking a cake at the cottage.lol
nd3qj5.jpg
If you are familiar with The Last Picture Show (one of my favorite flicks ) - you are a near-dead ringer for Eileen Brennan here (albeit a younger and much prettier version)

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
MissHannah said:

Cupcakes.jpg

I don't generally like pics where my teeth are visible but this one I kinda like!

:D Every week we've apparently got to have a cupcake photo from one of you young ladies! I love them all!

lizylou

Familiar Face
MissHannah said:

Cupcakes.jpg

This is a great photo MissHannah
Great Showcasing of those mini cupcakes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn