Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

52Styleline

A-List Customer
All of this discussion of "older men" and "younger men" reminds me of a quip by Phyllis Diller: "Whatever you may look like, marry a man your own age -- as your beauty fades, so will his eyesight."

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
gluegungeisha said:
l_05f703ae526c3260b1fff1930f64c3a2.jpg

One word ... WOW! :eusa_clap

Richard

Gingerella72

A-List Customer
Me too, me too!

I will be a faded flower next to all of you gorgeous ladies, but here goes...

JustBetsy.jpg

Not vintage, but the only good pic I have electronically at the moment. This was part of a photo from two years ago with my DH - DH cropped out, he he

Sigh. I wish it would put the actual photo in instead of the link....is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm following all of the directions....

panamag8or

Practically Family
Gingerella72 said:
I will be a faded flower next to all of you gorgeous ladies, but here goes...

JustBetsy.jpg

Not vintage, but the only good pic I have electronically at the moment. This was part of a photo from two years ago with my DH - DH cropped out, he he

Sigh. I wish it would put the actual photo in instead of the link....is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm following all of the directions....

There you are, and not one bit faded, if you ask me.:D

(I took out the stuff after "jpg" in your link)

Nashoba

One Too Many
carter said:
Too true. :D

There's a wolf in there? I'll take another look. lol :D

Careful of those wolves. They tend to shapeshift.

Two more from Kauai. Hubby was playing with the sepia tone setting on the camera. These were from when we went riding.
DSCN2511.jpg

DSCN2562.jpg

the ones of me actually riding came out a bit too blurry. So you're stuck with one of me stopped and fighting with the horse to stop eating [huh]

RedHotRidinHood

Practically Family
Nashoba said:

Two more from Kauai. Hubby was playing with the sepia tone setting on the camera. These were from when we went riding.
DSCN2511.jpg

DSCN2562.jpg

the ones of me actually riding came out a bit too blurry. So you're stuck with one of me stopped and fighting with the horse to stop eating [huh]

What a pretty girl! :D

Nashoba

One Too Many
RHRH: Me or the horse? lol cause the horse was a boy :) One of their advanced rider horses. I had to be an active rider cause that horse had some serious personality. And I wanted badly to canter but we were only allowed to walk :(.

DB: lol. and thanks. going back to TN tomorrow and right into a bunch of tornado alerts. fantastic.

Dominic

One of the Regulars
Nashoba: Lovely as ever and with those horses you seem in your element more than ever.

Gluegungeisha: Those are really beautiful pics (as always) so can't wait for the next set.

Atomic Glee

Practically Family
Nashoba said:

DSCN2511.jpg

DSCN2562.jpg

You look great, and very comfortable on the horse. Despite my big city life, I grew up on a quarter/paint horse ranch - the pics take me back. :)

Atomic Glee

Practically Family
gluegungeisha said:
Some shots from two photographers in Portland -- Danger Ninja Productions and MA Photography.

The fur is faux!

l_af400062c88cf41457cc2b6f9668030c.jpg

l_ede07dc25fe9788afb5835bb45f6cb50.jpg

l_05f703ae526c3260b1fff1930f64c3a2.jpg

Great photos (as always) - you have such expressive eyes, if you don't mind me paying the compliment. You really pull off a great vintage style.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats