Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
fortworthgal said:
All I can say is wow! This is a fantastic photo! (And I'm insanely jealous of your $2 garage sale find!)

Here is a recent one of me in a WWII WAC getup:

11w3fkg.jpg

To quote you, Miss fortworthgal, "All I can say is wow! This is a fantastic photo!" Truly! You look great! I love this shot. :)

Lee

Nashoba

One Too Many
I was going for 40's Pin up...

Mr. Lucky said:
What did you go as - the girl of my dreams?

*blush* why, I...um...*giggle*

Carter said:
What's the story on the picture in the background?

The people who throw the party are crazy halloween freaks. They literally go all out changing every picture up in their house to be halloween pictures. They even put them in nice frames and everything. It's really subtle and really cool how they do it. That one is part of a series of pictures on that wall that are holographic pictures. They change from old time portraits to what you see in that particular picture. Kinda cool. And kinda creepy. Especially after a drink or two...

carter

I'll Lock Up
Nashoba said:
The people who throw the party are crazy halloween freaks. They literally go all out changing every picture up in their house to be halloween pictures. They even put them in nice frames and everything. It's really subtle and really cool how they do it. That one is part of a series of pictures on that wall that are holographic pictures. They change from old time portraits to what you see in that particular picture. Kinda cool. And kinda creepy. Especially after a drink or two...

So...where are the photos from "after a drink or two..."?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot