Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Rockapin-up

A-List Customer
The people who throw the party are crazy halloween freaks. They literally go all out changing every picture up in their house to be halloween pictures. They even put them in nice frames and everything. It's really subtle and really cool how they do it. That one is part of a series of pictures on that wall that are holographic pictures. They change from old time portraits to what you see in that particular picture. Kinda cool. And kinda creepy. Especially after a drink or two...[/QUOTE]

I'm glad someone else asked, I was to afraid to ask just in case it was a real photo of a family member who just happened to look scary lol lol

Nashoba

One Too Many
Diamondback said:
And I'd expect them to be of a "she could tell you, but then her husband'd have to kill you" variety, Carter...:D lol

Just barely not worth the cost.;)

lol. then the secrets stay with me *grin*
I actually only really had one drink last night. I had sips of various other things but really only had one cosmopolitan. granted it was in a large red cup, but I drank it slowly over the course of the night....mainly to avoid the 'your cup is empty let me refill it for you'....now jello shots...well that's a different story.

Rockapin-up: lol. It's actually pretty cool because the effect is subtle. They're in such nice frames and matted up nicely that when you first glance at them you don't really realize....it just makes it all the more disturbing...

Moodle

New in Town
Rockapin-up said:
I'm glad someone else asked, I was to afraid to ask just in case it was a real photo of a family member who just happened to look scary lol lol

Ha! "Oh, no, that's our daughter Edith! She's lovely, just a bit...exuberant...say, does anyone else hear that gnawing sound?"

Dominic

One of the Regulars
Nashoba said:
Ok, these were taken last night at a halloween party. I really need to get better at 'posing'.
DSCN2210.jpg

DSCN2209.jpg

Me and a family friend
DSCN2212.jpg

Better at posing? Nah, you're quite all right as far as I'm concerned. Oh, and by the by, am I the only one getting freaked out by the picture in the frame behind Nashoba, last image? Gah!!!

Nashoba

One Too Many
thanks dominic!

lol lol y'all think that one's freaky. You should have seen the rest of them. There were five all in a row. If you looked at them one way they looked like old time victorian photos...but when you walked past them they changed...

Miss Brill

One Too Many
LolitaHaze said:
Miss Brill... I do hope it works for you. I can't say how it works for thickness, because I already have more hair than God, but I personally notice my hair and nails grow super fast when I take those prenatals. I just cut off 3 inches of dead fried ends a couple of days ago, so my hair is a bit shorter now. Hopefully that will change soon. :)

They seem to be working already. My hair has grown more in the past week or so than in the past year. My hair is thick, not as thick as yours though.
You should try Queen Helene Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream. Before I started letting my hair grow long & wearing it straight, I would curl it every day & would use the Cholesterol as a weekly deep conditioner & I never had a single split end. They also used to(??) make a leave-in conditioner that would make my hair shine like crazy, and still hold a curl.

$ally

One Too Many
Miss Brill said:
You have me taking prenatal vitamins trying to get my hair to hurry up & grow out. I just envy your hair.
You girls shouldn't take prenatal supplements if you aren't pregnant, you won't get enough vitamin A.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran