Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Brooksie

One Too Many
n569295014_1535776_8764.jpg
[/QUOTE]

CherryDressFace.gif
[/QUOTE]

Two raven haired beauties indeed!

Brooksie

Brooksie

One Too Many
LolitaHaze said:
Please note that heels and the funhouse don't usually mix, but it CAN be done!!! I wish I didn't have my glasses on in this photo, but walking backwards in heels in the barrel roll waiting for the photo to be taking = one goofy photo! Hahahaha lol :p
IM000359b-1.jpg

Love this picture you are tooooo cute Lo!

Brooksie

carter

I'll Lock Up
Actually, I like the glasses. Sort of a Madame Librarian in a Barrel-look. Very cute. :)

LolitaHaze said:
Please note that heels and the funhouse don't usually mix, but it CAN be done!!! I wish I didn't have my glasses on in this photo, but walking backwards in heels in the barrel roll waiting for the photo to be taking = one goofy photo! Hahahaha lol :p
IM000359b-1.jpg

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Patrick1987... Heels and the Funhouse. The love story of a young travelling carnie and the hometown socialite. I can see it now!

Brooksie... Thank you... I was just about to yell, Take that $%$$^# picture!! Thank goodness it flashed before I said anything! Hehehe

Carter... Thank you. I did, however, almost forget to take off my glasses for the upside down spinny wee fun ride.

LolitaHaze said:
Patrick1987... Heels and the Funhouse. The love story of a young travelling carnie and the hometown socialite. I can see it now!

Sounds more like the name of a band. I think I'll copyright it so I can capitalize on the next group that comes along with the name. :p I'll change it a bit though---Heels in a Funhouse.
Someone already took one I had been saving for a while---Running with Scissors. :eusa_doh:

Miss Brill

One Too Many
LolitaHaze said:
IM000359b-1.jpg

You have me taking prenatal vitamins trying to get my hair to hurry up & grow out. I just envy your hair. :(

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Brooksie... Your socks are wonderful!

James Powers... You let me know how well that capitalization works for ya. :p

Nashoba... If only that were true. I am just one big goof!

Miss Brill... I do hope it works for you. I can't say how it works for thickness, because I already have more hair than God, but I personally notice my hair and nails grow super fast when I take those prenatals. I just cut off 3 inches of dead fried ends a couple of days ago, so my hair is a bit shorter now. Hopefully that will change soon. :)

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Fleur De Guerre said:
You lovely FL'ers certainly know how to make a girl smile! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Quite the opposite, my dear, quite the opposite: all the lovely ladies here keep the Fedora Lounge gentlemen smiling. :) ;)

Lee

And winking and drooling and flipping our lids. . . .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24