Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
PennyCarrol... Thank you very much! Its not a vintage sweater at all... I've had it for awhile now. I just finally put it to use since I hardly wear it. :) Heehe I am glad that I inspired you to wear red! Just remember, I am a fake red! I am already back to being a blonde. :)

BigMan... Awww Thank you. The 60's is a fun look for me to play dress up in, but I like the 40's better. Hehehe, but I just might have to play dressup more often!

Carter... Hehehe ok.. for that I can't shoot ya... I'll just pistol whip you instead! Hehehehe But alas... I am already back to being a blonde. Yay!!

ShortClara... Thanks. :) I am really happy how nicely it turned out. And so simple too!

Johanna... Thanks, Sweetie. I am already back to blonde though!

Nashoba... No fears. The blonde is back!

Antje... Thanks. I love BIG hair!!

MissBrill... Hehehe I didn't even think about that! Looks like I'll have to go red again! Hahahaa

carter

I'll Lock Up
LolitaHaze said:
Carter... Hehehe ok.. for that I can't shoot ya... I'll just pistol whip you instead! Hehehehe But alas... I am already back to being a blonde. Yay!!

It's your hair but... I think the slightly darker color goes very well with your skin tone.

Maybe next year
. :)

BJBAmerica

A-List Customer
LolitaHaze said:
From "Ann-Margret" and her dirty bathroom mirror!!

Pink and I are about to go out and listen to a friend of mine play! I decided to go as Ann-Margret from Viva Las Vegas. How did I do??

I will shoot the first person who tells me not to go back to blonde or anything close to that. I am a blonde... so there! Hahahaha

1806253487_4cb14b6b4a_o.jpg

Lolita, I think you NAILED IT perfectly........A perfect copy of the early 60's swingin' kitten, Ann Margaret.....Here's a publicity still from Viva Las Vegas where Ann is wearing your outfit, or are you wearing hers?

As Austin Powers would say......"Grrrrrrrr, Baby, VERY GRRRRRR....Yeah!"

LolitaHaze said:
Pink and I are about to go out and listen to a friend of mine play! I decided to go as Ann-Margret from Viva Las Vegas. How did I do??

I will shoot the first person who tells me not to go back to blonde or anything close to that. I am a blonde... so there! Hahahaha
Like a million bucks, Miss Lolita. You look great as a redhead--too bad:
1. it's not "natural"
2. it's brief at best for you
3. our occupations are mutually exclusive
4. there's no way I could ever afford supporting you and
5. probability of our personalities clashing: HIGH
:(

And you could try to shoot or pistolwhip me, but at best possible outcome for you your hand would be a bit sore afterward... I know all kinds of disarmingly fun (some literally!:eek:) little tricks...:D

deelovely

Practically Family
So, ya'll are talking about blondes becoming redheads... thought I would post a couple of pics taken when I decided to go "red"! It only lasted about 10 weeks though, my hubby did not care for it AT ALL....[huh] :eek:

First off, here is a goofy pic of me as I normally look... blonde:

P2140051.jpg

Then here is the red!

P2060723.jpg

P2060721.jpg

Rooster

Practically Family
deelovely said:
So, ya'll are talking about blondes becoming redheads... thought I would post a couple of pics taken when I decided to go "red"! It only lasted about 10 weeks though, my hubby did not care for it AT ALL....[huh] :eek:

First off, here is a goofy pic of me as I normally look... blonde:

P2140051.jpg

Then here is the red!

P2060723.jpg

P2060721.jpg
Oh my, the Rooster is in love again......:whistling lol Blond hair, Red hair, makes no difference, you're still a heart throb Mrs. Deelovely!:eusa_clap

MrBern

I'll Lock Up
LolitaHaze said:

What amuses me is, you dont even like elvis or the `60s.
Thats the trick in this treat!

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
LolitaHaze said:

Nice Camera...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112