Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

M Tatterscratch

A-List Customer
Ada Veen said:
I'm generally a bit lacking on the glamour front

Photo50.jpg

Gracious, Ms. Veen, you're fetching! Perhaps it's the sepiatone fooling me, but you have a wonderful face for that particular style of vintage. Very "Places in the Heart" - Love that film.

Save me a dance,

T.

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Pinkie said:
I love your hair in this picture! How did you do it? Curlers? Curling iron? Mine always comes out poufy-er than I'd like.

I used sponge rollers! I have a (rubbish) tutorial link if you want to see it?

Nashoba, your hair looks amazing.

Ada Veen, you look so period perfect!

Zaika you look lovely, your hair is also stunning.

The Kitsch Goth, so awesome and very elegant, even in the face of the dreaded wind!

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
Well its awfully chilly up here in the high desert this morning, but the past several posts in this thread have certainly warmed me up! :eusa_clap What lovely ladies we have here.

Richard

scarlett

One of the Regulars
Good morning everyone

Beautiful pics ladies. The style suits you all so well. you all look gorgeous. Kitsch Goth - I love your b&w photos. This is me & my baby "Ethel".
ethelandme.jpg
[/IMG]

Rooster

Practically Family
Nashoba said:
Home from Cali and Vegas. But back to Atl on Monday. Sigh.

These two were taken on Wed night on the balcony of our condo in Vegas.
DSCN2343.jpg

DSCN2341.jpg
Stunning as ever Nash!:whistling

Ada Veen

Practically Family
TheKitschGoth said:

This is gorgeous - is it the same dress you are wearing in your avatar?

And Zaika, I love your hair in yours, it's perfect. You owe it to the world to put some sort of tutorial on youtube! Those talents should be shared! :)

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
fleur, gluey, ada, zaika, nashoba, kitschgoth, scarlett -- stunning shots. nashoba, after seeing that pic now i am REALLY regretting not meeting up when you were in sf! ;)

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
Doran said:
fleur, gluey, ada, zaika, nashoba, kitschgoth, scarlett -- stunning shots. nashoba, after seeing that pic now i am REALLY regretting not meeting up when you were in sf! ;)
What ^he^ said! I'm...occupied for a few days and we get a whole new batch of ladies that...hubba-hubba...look fantastic! Damn!

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Benny Holiday said:
I concur 110% Doran! Aren't they all adorable?

NEVER finer. As soon as Dominika (see pic at left) gets older I'll show her these beauties (if the Lounge still exists, that is) for inspiration on her look. To look beautiful, classy, and stylish, as well as intelligent and sophisticated ... qualities all these women embody.

Nashoba

One Too Many
kitsch: I *want* those shoes!!!! :) You look stunning!

Fleur: thanks!! It's about to go through another color change...I'm feeling like red for the winter...

Scarlett: you look beautiful...i love the accessories ;)

Rooster: as always, you're too kind.

Doran: *blush* Aww that's awfully sweet, thanks! heh, we're both at fault there. I got caught up with wedding stuff and then before i knew it we were leaving for vegas..I meant to get together with Vintage Betty too and that didn't happen either. Ah well. I go back to Cali a couple of times a year though. Maybe we can drum up some interest for a dinner or something next time I'm out there. I hope you're finally feeling better!

carter

I'll Lock Up
M Tatterscratch said:
Gracious, Ms. Veen, you're fetching! Perhaps it's the sepiatone fooling me, but you have a wonderful face for that particular style of vintage. Very "Places in the Heart" - Love that film.
Save me a dance,
T.

Photo50.jpg

Would someone please help me out and tell me who the actress is that Ada Veen bears an uncanny resemblance to?

Ada Veen, you photograph wonderfully. Has anyone ever remarked, "Why, you look just like ..."?

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
carter said:
Photo50.jpg

Would someone please help me out and tell me who the actress is that Ada Veen bears an uncanny resemblance to?

Ada Veen, you photograph wonderfully. Has anyone ever remarked, "Why, you look just like ..."?
Martha Plimpton?
martha-plimpton.jpg

OR...
Gabrielle Anwar?
Gabrielle_Anwar.jpg

Whomever...all lovely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21