Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Beautiful women and Beautiful cars! Who could ask for more?

scarlett said:
This is me & my baby "Ethel".
ethelandme.jpg

This picture gets my vote to be entered into the Ladies of the Lounge calendar! :)

We have a lot of lovely ladies here at the Lounge. I feel honored, fortunate and a little warm under the collar! ;)

Lee

carter

I'll Lock Up
MrNewportCustom said:
This picture gets my vote to be entered into the Ladies of the Lounge calendar! :)

We have a lot of lovely ladies here at the Lounge. I feel honored, fortunate and a little warm under the collar! ;)

Lee

Ok, so you really like Ethel.

How about Scarlett? :D

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
carter said:
Photo50.jpg

Would someone please help me out and tell me who the actress is that Ada Veen bears an uncanny resemblance to?

I don't think it matters. There's not an actress living or dead that can hold a candle to her. Simply gorgeous. :eusa_clap

Richard

Edward

Bartender
Everyone looks wonderful. There's a young lady on Casualty or one of its spin-off shows in the UK that looks just like Ada, but I can't recall her name.... :eusa_doh:

At the risk of singly anyone out and missing someone who is equally wonderful and deserving of praise.... Kitschgoth & GGG, if only either of you were London-based, ten years older, single and preferably desperate as well..... lol

Zaika, this is the first time I've seen photos of you, I think - you look fab. :)

carter

I'll Lock Up
Diamondback said:
Awwww, why would you do that? Put me into a "thermal shutdown" and I can't be the first line of defense if somebody decides they want to do something unbelievably stupid to y'all... besides, what'd I ever do to you? :cry:

Easy! It doesn't do to let them know you're rattled.
Shapeshifters are notoriously unpredictable.
For instance, have you seen nutbuddy the squirrelman around lately?
Ya know what I mean?

A.R. McVintage

carter said:
Photo50.jpg

Would someone please help me out and tell me who the actress is that Ada Veen bears an uncanny resemblance to?

Ada Veen, you photograph wonderfully. Has anyone ever remarked, "Why, you look just like ..."?

The one that immediately comes to mind for me is British cutie, Samantha Morton:

samantha-morton.jpg

The Shirt

Practically Family
Camille - I adore the hair -just darling.

I've never ventured in here - but thought I'd give it a whirl. Here's me going thru the closet and trying on dresses. Please be kind!
DSC00852.jpg

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
The Shirt said:
Camille - I adore the hair -just darling.

I've never ventured in here - but thought I'd give it a whirl. Here's me going thru the closet and trying on dresses. Please be kind!
DSC00852.jpg

Great picture and I love that dress. I love the painting also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot