Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
Definitely some gorgeous gals and smart dressers!

I am in love with this photographers work and had the good fortune to work with her.She sent a sneak peak of the results and I can't wait to see the rest:
47325dd55cb09.jpg

Ada Veen

Practically Family
carter said:
Would someone please help me out and tell me who the actress is that Ada Veen bears an uncanny resemblance to?

Ada Veen, you photograph wonderfully. Has anyone ever remarked, "Why, you look just like ..."?

Someone once said I looked like the actress in High Fidelity:

image003.jpg

And the 'my celebrity lookalikes' said I look like Lance Armstrong! lol

Thankyou for such nice comments, I was worried to put my picture up before but everyone has been so nice.

Fleur, I'd like to see your hair tutorial.

Nashba, I think red hair will look great on you, I can't wait to see it!

carter

I'll Lock Up
rubyredlocks said:

I am in love with this photographers work and had the good fortune to work with her.She sent a sneak peak of the results and I can't wait to see the rest:
47325dd55cb09.jpg

HOLY SMOKES! :whistling

rubyredlocks, That is a fabulous image. Congratulations to you and your photographer. :eusa_clap

I can't wait to see the rest either. ;)

Camille, I love this look for you. :eusa_clap
DSC00513-1.jpg

The Shirt, May we call you Shirt? Very Nice! (and not because Big Man told me to say that) Lovely dress!
DSC00852.jpg

Ladies, You are lovely, each and every one of you. I doff my :fedora: in your presence. :D

carter

I'll Lock Up
Ada Veen said:
Someone once said I looked like the actress in High Fidelity:
image003.jpg

And the 'my celebrity lookalikes' said I look like Lance Armstrong! lol
Thankyou for such nice comments, I was worried to put my picture up before but everyone has been so nice.
Fleur, I'd like to see your hair tutorial.
Nashba, I think red hair will look great on you, I can't wait to see it!

Well, Lance Armstrong should be so lucky. Although he'd be a lot too pretty for my taste. lol

Ada Veen
Photo50.jpg

I believe Gabrielle Anwar
Gabrielle_Anwar.jpg

may be the actress I was thinking of.
At any rate, lovely photos, and I'm sure we'd all like to see more. :)

Ada Veen

Practically Family
rubyredlocks said:

47325dd55cb09.jpg

that is some smashing photography, you're smoking!

Dominic

One of the Regulars
When am I going to learn?? When am I ever going to learn not to come and see this thread whenever I need to be productive!! Just a small sip of all those beautiful ladies and I end up going gaga.:p

Nashoba

One Too Many
Diamondback said:
Awwww, why would you do that? Put me into a "thermal shutdown" and I can't be the first line of defense if somebody decides they want to do something unbelievably stupid to y'all... besides, what'd I ever do to you? :cry:

I'm not rattled, just hurt. Even snakes have feelings, y'know?

Aw darlin' I meant no harm :eek: I'd be grateful to have you on the front lines any day. *blows a kiss* ;)

carter

I'll Lock Up
It's the Squirrel Dude! aka Dominic

Dominic said:
When am I going to learn?? When am I ever going to learn not to come and see this thread whenever I need to be productive!! Just a small sip of all those beautiful ladies and I end up going gaga.:p

Lookout Ladies! He's baaaaack! :D

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
The Shirt said:
Camille - I adore the hair -just darling.

I've never ventured in here - but thought I'd give it a whirl. Here's me going thru the closet and trying on dresses. Please be kind!
DSC00852.jpg
Kind? How about stunned? Enamored? Smitten? Weak kneed? Any of those work? ALL are appropriate!

carter

I'll Lock Up
WORK! Did he say WORK?

Mr. Lucky said:
Kind? How about stunned? Enamored? Smitten? Weak kneed? Any of those work? ALL are appropriate!

Absolutely! :D

:eek:fftopic: How goes it on the front lines? Nothing good on the radio,

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
carter said:
:eek:fftopic: How goes it on the front lines? Nothing good on the radio,
Just fightin' the good fight, my friend. Switched over to Warner Bros, 5:30 to 10am shift. It gives us a good chance to interact with our Teamster, IA and SAG bretheren, ALL who are very supportive. Now, if the BIG guys would just get back to the bargaining table...

Oh, and how's MY San Remo doin'?

carter

I'll Lock Up
Mr. Lucky said:
Just fightin' the good fight, my friend. Switched over to Warner Bros, 5:30 to 10am shift. It gives us a good chance to interact with our Teamster, IA and SAG bretheren, ALL who are very supportive. Now, if the BIG guys would just get back to the bargaining table...

Since every fall show is ending this week or over the next two, we'd better get into the vintage film habit. I want you to know that we're behind you folks no matter how long the strike lasts. My dad was a Union Steward when they struck against GE in the late 60's. He picked up the groceries that they distributed at the Union Hall and kept the S&H Green Stamps in recompense for his expenses. Every present under the tree that year came from the S&H Catalog. :)

Oh, and how's MY San Remo doin'?

It's still here languishing in it's box. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24