Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Rooster

Practically Family
Barbigirl said:
IMG_3374.jpg

The other evening attending a fashion show. I didn't have time to go with a vintage hairdo.
WOOO HOOO!:whistling If I already din't have a crush on Miss Buchanan, I'd have one on you! I'm a one crush at a time sort of guy....lol
What a bunch of gorgeous gals!:eusa_clap

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
I can now die a happy girl.

I just returned home from a D-Backs game. Go D-backs! I met my favourite baseball player and FINALLY got my photo with him. Former Cub and Diamondback and now a Diamondback Broadcaster. Mr. Mark Grace. This man needs to fall in love with me now.

You can't really tell, but I am wearing a Diamondbacks jersey I made last night that looks like the AAGPBL uniforms.

IM000192b.jpg

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Rooster said:
WOOO HOOO!:whistling If I already din't have a crush on Miss Buchanan, I'd have one on you! I'm a one crush at a time sort of guy....
What a bunch of gorgeous gals!
Aw gee thanks Rooster!!
But I must say, Barbie you look fantastic!!
All you ladies are all so lovely

I finally had some new pictures taken thanks to Mr. Hemingway Jones:)

Nashoba

One Too Many
Lo you look fanstastic! I love your outfit. I can see enough of it to know that it's fabulous!

Daisy....you're just stunning. You look fantastic and I'm so happy to see you back in the lounge. You have been missed! And I love your new avitar. Hemingway did a fantastic job on the pictures!

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Nashoba said:
Lo you look fanstastic! I love your outfit. I can see enough of it to know that it's fabulous!

Thanks!! I was just hoping that I didn't look too horrid or have too much of a fangirl face in this photo. I think it turned out lovely. He should marry me. *sigh*

Nashoba

One Too Many
LolitaHaze said:
Thanks!! I was just hoping that I didn't look too horrid or have too much of a fangirl face in this photo. I think it turned out lovely. He should marry me. *sigh*

lol you don't look starstruck at all. You look like a natural ;)
I feel the same way about Orlando Bloom lol lol lol

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Nashoba said:
lol you don't look starstruck at all. You look like a natural ;)
I feel the same way about Orlando Bloom lol lol lol

Oh my! But I was!! Someone else had to ask for me if I could have my photo with him!

Atomic Glee

Practically Family
Daisy - beautiful! Hem did a great job on the photos, and you look just sublime. So glad to see you back!

Lolita - That replica uniform looks really great! Absolutely lovely, as always.

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Thanks for the nice comments on my photography skills, for what they are. I must say two things; Daisy is a fantastic subject with an amazingly beautiful and expressive face -a face that can handle the sort of close scrutiny as few faces can- Here is an example:

And my inspiration with pursuing some photographic work beyond architecture is Lolita's fantastic work that she posts on MySpace. I must say she is a truly inspiring source. Thanks Loli!

Rooster

Practically Family
Hemingway Jones said:
Thanks for the nice comments on my photography skills, for what they are. I must say two things; Daisy is a fantastic subject with an amazingly beautiful and expressive face -a face that can handle the sort of close scrutiny as few faces can- Here is an example:

And my inspiration with pursuing some photographic work beyond architecture is Lolita's fantastic work that she posts on MySpace. I must say she is a truly inspiring source. Thanks Loli!
WOOO HOOO!:whistling -----Wait, I think I already said that....lol

VegasMike

One of the Regulars
Well, I just spent way too long going through the entire thread and.....WOW.
Incredible to see such Beauty, Class and Style all in one place.
As soon as I pick my jaw up off the floor, I'm sure I'd find something else to say...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot