Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
BeBopBaby said:
IMG_0359.jpg

Very pretty. :eusa_clap

Richard

Edward

Bartender
scarlett said:
Thank you for your compliments gentlemen. Yes I do have a sister, imagine Sophia Loren w/ red hair & blue eyes, standing 6' tall in heels - she's a stunner, but not single.

Alas! ;)

Rooster

Practically Family
Huh! She looks nice in Nice too! No surprise there.:eusa_clap So ah, what do American tourists do in France on Thanksgiving day? What ever it is , I wish you both an excellent day!:)

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Rooster said:
Huh! She looks nice in Nice too! No surprise there.:eusa_clap So ah, what do American tourists do in France on Thanksgiving day? What ever it is , I wish you both an excellent day!:)
Thanks! We're back in Boston now though! :)

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Oh my Ruby!! Devine!!! I can't wait to see more either!

Daisy!! Did I miss it? You cut bangs!? I love them, you're adorable!

Brooksie, very cute pic with the red tights, love how it looks so Mary Englebreight with the apron! Nice fur pic too, I have a hat like that! Grr baby!

Lyburnum great photo, love the coloring!

Samantha, that coat looks stunning on you, shoulda bought it!

Nikki
rubyredlocks said:
Definitely some gorgeous gals and smart dressers!

I am in love with this photographers work and had the good fortune to work with her.She sent a sneak peak of the results and I can't wait to see the rest:
47325dd55cb09.jpg

sophia la shok

One of the Regulars
i only just found this thread!
i should have been here months and months ago! sorry for the late arrival... TA_DA!
DSC00269.jpg

although never gonna be as utterly stunning as the likes of ohairas, rubyred, lyburnam and daisy. and that's just the girls i remember the names of well enough.

one day i will grow up to be as beautiful as ohairas. one day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy