Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
Fleur De Guerre said:
I hope you won't think me big headed if I say that I am quite pleased with this picture! I feel like Vivien Leigh crossed with a gypsy fortune teller, crossed with Frieda Kahlo or something! :D

Those eyes hit me big time when I clicked on this thread! :) You're not trying to hypnotize us all, are you?

Emmababy

One of the Regulars
n598502172_311099_8515.jpg

My best friend Tilly and I at my birthday party last weekend. I spent £60 on buying everyone's pizza and stupidly let them pay me back in gin :(

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Pidg, cute picture! I had to chuckle about the "no dogs" sign behind you. I guess Paris can't take her pooch in there, eh?

Fleur, simply gorgeous. You have always reminded me of Viv, but I never realized just how much your mouth is shaped like hers. Love the snood.

Penny, I agree with DPD, more pics, and bigger!!!
Nikki

panamag8or

Practically Family
KittyT said:
Did a photoshoot last night to get photos to use on the flyer for our April derby bout. We're going to be doing a sort of 50s theme (think sock hop / drag racing / gang debs) so I guess I was the obvious choice from my team. The flyer photo will feature me and a girl from the other team, but we also did some individual shots while we were at it. It was a challenge to get something to work stylistically with that ugly team uniform jersey of mine. God do I hate that thing!

2295512188_60768693ae.jpg

Ohmigosh, you're Kitty Twister, aren't you? I must say, that name is brilliant.lol

eta: Seems that a brand new flat-track team has been formed in my town. I might go check them out if they have a home match.

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
Emmababy said:
n598502172_311099_8515.jpg

My best friend Tilly and I at my birthday party last weekend. I spent £60 on buying everyone's pizza and stupidly let them pay me back in gin :(
There are so many things to say. But, being a gentleman, or at least impersonating one, I shall refrain, except to say - WOW! Knock me down and spank me with a wet lasagna noodle. Hubba-hubba!

Josephine

One Too Many
I don't know how many of you are/were following Betty's Claudette cigarette ad contest, but I had an idea that I couldn't get to in time for the contest. But the idea wouldn't let go and I finally gave in and did it. I thought I would put it up here for laughs.

CarrotCigar.jpg

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
Josephine said:
I don't know how many of you are/were following Betty's Claudette cigarette ad contest, but I had an idea that I couldn't get to in time for the contest. But the idea wouldn't let go and I finally gave in and did it. I thought I would put it up here for laughs.

CarrotCigar.jpg

Is that really you, Doc? :)

sophia la shok

One of the Regulars
not particularly vintage, i know but i don't care because my cat is cool. everyone meet Fred. She's my new best friend and an avid lounger as she always paws the screen when i scroll down the threads.
:0)
IMG_0137.jpg

~*Red*~

Practically Family
sophia la shok said:
not particularly vintage, i know but i don't care because my cat is cool. everyone meet Fred. She's my new best friend and an avid lounger as she always paws the screen when i scroll down the threads.
:0)
IMG_0137.jpg

awwwwww SOOOOO cute!!!! Both of you! :D :D :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy