Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

FStephenMasek

One of the Regulars
After discovering this thread on Tuesday, it did not seem right to just look at the end, so I made it through 100 pages then and the remaining 106 pages today! Thanks for the many fine photos.

I couldn't forget the beautiful red velvet cake with white icing and blue stars (for July 4) in one of the earlier postings, so bought a slice when my wife and I stopped at the Ralph's Fresh Faire on the way home from checking up on a project yesterday evening.

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Lo, absolutely stunning as always. Geez, your hair has grown out some already!! Is that your kitchen? I LOVE it!
Great shots.

Ahem... I believe that was my red velvet cake you're refering to FStephen, lol! Welcome to the lounge!
Nikki

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Benny... Aww... me dangerous? I am nothing more than a pussycat. :D

Diamondback... Thanks!! I will stick to my western cap guns... not a big fan of the firearms. They scare me.

OHairas... I wish that was my kitchen!! It is actually a historic home/museum they let us take a few snapshots in. :) As for my hair... I know!! I swear it has already grown at least an inch since I cut it! I am thinking I need to cut it again.

Johanna

One of the Regulars
Glasses!
2299733259_ed74516c6b_o.jpg

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
OMG, they are darling!! They go wonderfully with your outfit, which is also grand.
Vintage glasses or repros?
You look great!
Nikki

Johanna

One of the Regulars
Thanks! :) They're vintage glasses but I'm considering selling them. When I bought them I thought the colour was going to be lighter, so they're not really what I wanted. I could always keep them as an extra pair to use with certain outfits though.

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
I would keep them if I were you, they're very flattering!
Nikki
Johanna said:
Thanks! :) They're vintage glasses but I'm considering selling them. When I bought them I thought the colour was going to be lighter, so they're not really what I wanted. I could always keep them as an extra pair to use with certain outfits though.

SarahLouise

Practically Family
Ohairas - you look stunning and so classy! I am in love with your hair colour too. Is it a salon or home brand?

Lolita - fabulous shots! As always I have complete hair envy lol You always look very authentic.

Johanna - you look adorable in those glasses! You have a fantastic apartment too, by the look of other pics you have posted before.

Johanna

One of the Regulars
SarahLouise said:
Johanna - you look adorable in those glasses! You have a fantastic apartment too, by the look of other pics you have posted before.

Thank you! We just moved in here some months ago and it's starting to look pretty great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic