Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

ShortClara

One Too Many
KittyT said:
Thanks!

Unfortunately, cussing and brawling aren't REALLY allowed. Brawling, though almost entirely for show and never carrying the goal of hurting your opponent, can get you thrown out of a game or at least a major penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct. Cussing is a minor penalty, though it does happen a lot and the refs can't hear everything - after all, it's only illegal if you get caught.

For the record, I would like to state that there has been one brawl in the history of my roller derby league... at our first game, before skaters were so adamantly opposed to it... started by yours truly.

:eek:fftopic: Kitty, you rock my world! You should do as I was taught when I was dancing all the time. Cuss, but in French. "Merde" sounds so much more refined than "s**t"!

PolkaDotMeggie

A-List Customer
No smile... but this is the new dress that came today!

DSC00429.jpg

PolkaDotMeggie

A-List Customer
Yes, it is LipstickVogue. I had excellent luck with them. Very pleasant and good work. I figure, for me anyway, it is easier to have a repro made.

Thanks Pink. Finally, right?

Diamondback, my mother-in-law took the picture. She was teasing me about something and I didn't want to have a big, toothy laugh on my face!

P.S. Pardon the hair. I was just about to go do duck-duty and collect eggs.

$ally

One Too Many
PolkaDotMeggie said:
:p A big brass button? That saying must be before my time because it makes nooooo sense to me. But thank you anyway, $ally!
The highest of compliments. My Grandma and great-Aunts used to say that. It was a 20s-30s jazz baby expression, 'bright/cute as a big brass button'
They also called me 'cute as a bug in a rug'

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Thank you so much for your warm comments everyone! :eek:

YAY! No red x's today, I got to go back and look at everyone's pics!

Shooshoo, you are STILL young and adorable. Love the cat too!

Lo, your cupid pics are so dang gorgeous.

Smutarella you're a doll, nice to finally see a pic of you! Your blonde shade is devine.

I'm so jealous of you chippies, I wish I could join. Very cute pics of everyone!
RHRH great hat! I love your new Vogue avatar!

Meggie, darling dresses. You have such a great figure and facial features!

DPD, cute pic! I love your updo pics on the hair thread too.

Katie, gorgeous. Period.

Amy your pics are awesome, love the snake pic and that pink sweater! Wonderful bob, can't wait to see your new color!

I know I'm missing someone, but I went back like 5 pages and can't remember y'all, but I know you were all goreous! :eusa_clap
Nikki

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
PolkaDotMeggie said:
O'Hairas: How do you get such flawless skin?!

Ha! I wish Meggie!! Good thing my digi cam is not so great, lol... it's far from flawless, but that was a good week for me.
I have been using the OCM and it's worked a charm for me this winter! That and Clinique's matte concealer in the tube!

Thank you Johanna, very flattering coming from you dear! ;) (talk about flawless skin!!!)
Nikki

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou