Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

freebird

Practically Family
LadyStardust said:
How exciting, fortworthgal! You look THE picture of happiness! :)

And now, I figure the thread can only stand so many lovely, beautiful women before it overloads, so I take it upon myself to lower the standard.
dscn4705ec0vd2.jpg

No, I normally do not pose. :eek: I'll try to have a normal picture up soon. :eek:

I'm new here, but please allow me to say that you did not lower the standard at all. There is alwas room for a beautiful southern belle.

metropd

One Too Many
SamMarlowPI said:
my sense of humor would respond with, "fine, look like that..." lol believe me i would not mean it...i love sarcasm...

Sarcasm is the highest form of humor, much more than irony or sharp wit.

Taggert

Familiar Face
Rockapin-up said:
playing with the camera :D :D Sorry for the sweat of my face, it's a bit warm today lol :eusa_doh: Oh and the eyeliner mark I didn't notice on the mirror :eusa_doh:

2444783562_ca55e7dd03.jpg

2443955353_97b76eaa6b.jpg
If i may be so bold, you have amazing eyes:D
p.s women do not sweat, you simply shine or glow ;)

Lovely pictures all, we really are a lucky bunch of fellas!

Woodfluter

Practically Family
Just briefly wandering through the !! 200 !! pages of photos, will have to come back to see more, but if I may say at this point...

What a lovely bevy of gorgeous women. And in many cases, the camera reveals something more than style and dress...an inner grace and depth of character. If there's some gathering of those interested in vintage clothing and style, I'd love to attend and photograph attendees. I prefer to use film and scan that for final processing, and really, you all deserve decent lighting from multiple sources rather than snapshots! But even here, it hints at the possibilities of portraiture. Glad you are posting this!

- Bill

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
I enjoy this thread but wish the ladies would stop apologizing for their looks (sorry I'm not wearing make-up this and that). Realize you're beautiful before it's too late! Get a kick out of it!
So pretty Rockapin-up Reminds me of Belle & Sebastian's album cover "Fold your hands child you walk like a peasant".
Rockapin-up said:

Ada Veen

Practically Family
My fringe being living proof that my hair won't hold a curl! :D

I don't think I'm ever going to eat again, I'm so stuffed full of cake and tea... I had a lovely time though.

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Oh dear, you London ladies look heavenly! Did anyone faint having seen three old-fashioned beauties at once?
$ally you have beautiful eyes (I sure I'm not the first to say that) and I love the specs in your avatar!

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Here I am at the end of our 1 year anniversary dinner. The Chippies and friends have been getting together for lunch every month for a year now! Can you believe it?!?!?!

P1130655b.jpg

Taggert

Familiar Face
LolitaHaze said:
Here I am at the end of our 1 year anniversary dinner. The Chippies and friends have been getting together for lunch every month for a year now! Can you believe it?!?!?!

P1130655b.jpg
:eek: Must say something classy.... stunning...nothing more needed.

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
lyburnum said:
IMG_0463.jpg

The wonderful Ada Veen, Smuttrella and myself, out in force at Browns this afternoon!

$ally said:
2446236177_2d09b80334.jpg

with my birthday bouquet before going to dinner with the chippies

2447061566_c4b9ee5bae_m.jpg

after a few chocolatinis

LolitaHaze said:

P1130655b.jpg

I'm in a quandary: I can't decide at which of these locations I should have been at the time these pictures were taken. ;)

Lee

Ms. McGraw

One of the Regulars
I have a bunch pictures from playing dress up for the camera and nothing really to do with them, so I hope you'll all indulge me. These are from the last shoot I did before I cut my bangs again. Please excuse the poor quality, my scanner is down, so I had take pictures of the prints. Too bad the about the more modern stool and overhead lights.
IMG_0530B-1.jpg
IMG_0531B-1.jpg

Ada Veen

Practically Family
Yowzer Lolita, you look like you are about to destroy some married private detective's life in a racy pulp novel... Femme Fatale alert!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot