Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
BegintheBeguine said:
Oh, no you don't. I'm older than you and I'm not old!
Some gals and I were discussing this on break: the last time older guys asked me out I was under 30. (I'd always say yes.) That's a long time of being asked out by younger guys. Has anyone else experienced this?

I'll be 40 (ouch) within the year. My last three dates were with a 25 yr old, a 23 yr old, and a 21 yr old. I have absolutely nothing in common with any of them and conversation was completely one-sided (their's), but they sure do look pretty. :D Now if I could only find a woman closer to my age that wants to sit on the sofa and eat ice cream. Or maybe cupcakes by a certified baker. lol

MissS

A-List Customer
LocktownDog said:
I'll be 40 (ouch) within the year. My last three dates were with a 25 yr old, a 23 yr old, and a 21 yr old. I have absolutely nothing in common with any of them and conversation was completely one-sided (their's), but they sure do look pretty. :D Now if I could only find a woman closer to my age that wants to sit on the sofa and eat ice cream. Or maybe cupcakes by a certified baker. lol

Oooh, cupcakes! Me, me, me! Ha ha, I was on the sofa last night eating a gigantic banana split for dinner (sore throat).

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
Josephine said:
Those young girls get all the good guys... :rage:

lol

Oh please. Most of us just sit around twiddling our thumbs and waiting for someone half as good as yourself to even throw us a smile. All the best women seem to be taken.

zaika

One Too Many
okay. my last contribution was all ham.

but i'm so pleased with my hair today!! i'm letting the world know... lol

DSC06738.jpg

pretty faythe

One Too Many
LocktownDog said:
Heck, I'd love to stay home and eat ice cream....what kind? ;) Actually it looks like for about a month I will be sitting at home, riding the unemp wave. Darn summer slow down.

Barbigirl

Practically Family
Cougar NOT

BegintheBeguine said:
Oh, no you don't. I'm older than you and I'm not old!
Some gals and I were discussing this on break: the last time older guys asked me out I was under 30. (I'd always say yes.) That's a long time of being asked out by younger guys. Has anyone else experienced this?

I have never been asked out by a younger man.....just way too intimidating I guess :p
No coug'in for me!

freebird

Practically Family
LocktownDog said:

I'm with ya Lock, I'll turn 45 in October.But at least you're dating, so things can't be all that bad.

freebird

Practically Family
zaika said:

DSC06738.jpg

Hey, finally a pic from the lovely Miss Zaika! Lookin' good my friend!

alexandra

Practically Family
zaika said:

DSC06738.jpg

Oh yes! This hair...I want it on my head. Not in a creepy way though where I shave your head and take it. I mean I'd like to do my hair that way.

Sorry, I'm kind of a creepshow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy