Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

retrogirl1941

One Too Many
Thank you Freebird! I was trying to tint the photo but I have almost no computer skills!lol Here is me on 4th of july:(I forgot to post sooner)
P7030068.jpg

Samantha

Story

I'll Lock Up
Ada Veen said:
and she liked the idea of the vintage clothes and the matching modern computer, probably very fitting for the fedora lounge!

DSC03635-2.jpg

man, I just can't make that top one get smaller! [huh]

Sepia-toned, that'd make a good retro Apple advertisement.

freebird

Practically Family
retrogirl1941 said:
Thank you Freebird! I was trying to tint the photo but I have almost no computer skills!lol Here is me on 4th of july:(I forgot to post sooner)
P7030068.jpg

Samantha

It is my pleasure, if you have any others that you need tinted, just let me know. I enjoy making and playing with graphics.
Tony
retrogirl.jpg

retrogirl1941

One Too Many
Ada Veen said:
you have gorgeous legs, samantha.

Why thank you!The funny part was that at the parade we marched in, I was stopped after by lots of people and a couple of them told me "We were'nt clapping for the military guys(other reenactors), we were clapping for your outfit!". I tend not to notice because I never wear shorts. I will start wearing them again though!:D

Samantha

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
You know, I hope and I pray, that someone, somewhere, from time to time, is backing up this thread. For all that is good and right, and for the sake of posterity, tell me that someone is backing up this thread! I'll sleep easier knowing that it is safe.

MissHannah

One Too Many
This is already in the steamer trunk but I thought it was worth reposting here too. These are the London Lounge Dolls on their inaugural night out:

LoungeDolls.jpg

L-R: Ada Veen, Smuterella, Lyburnum, Artful Dodgette, Fleur, Miss Hannah, Sian, All About Eve and Dollydaydream

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
TheKitschGoth said:
Ada you are stunning!!

new002-1.jpg

On my way to the Chap Olympics in London yesterday

TKG you looked so amazing at the Olympics! Your dress and everything were so fab! I was worried later that I'd come across as mean when I said you had lippie on your teeth...I didn't mean to be, I just know I hate it when I realise I have had it on mine. :( So sorry about that!

TheKitschGoth

A-List Customer
Fleur De Guerre said:
TKG you looked so amazing at the Olympics! Your dress and everything were so fab! I was worried later that I'd come across as mean when I said you had lippie on your teeth...I didn't mean to be, I just know I hate it when I realise I have had it on mine. :( So sorry about that!

Oh no, don't worry! I'm glad you told me :) You looked amazing too! I loved your outfit!

ShooShooBaby

One Too Many
i posted this in another thread, but might as well post it here where it'll actually get seen! this was at Old Fort Macarthur Days in San Pedro:

l_80357b43a4a6ebd484b364e9f945cee4.jpg

me, trickeration, neecerie, and trickeration's daughter kat!

MissHannah

One Too Many
ShooShooBaby said:
UK girls, you ALL look adorable! i am brimming with jealousy that you all got to meet... i see more than one of my favorite loungers in this pic!

*Gasps* :eek:

ShooShoo - you have favourites?!! I thought you loved us all equally! ;)

freebird

Practically Family
MissHannah said:
This is already in the steamer trunk but I thought it was worth reposting here too. These are the London Lounge Dolls on their inaugural night out:

LoungeDolls.jpg

L-R: Ada Veen, Smuterella, Lyburnum, Artful Dodgette, Fleur, Miss Hannah, Sian, All About Eve and Dollydaydream

If all Londoners are that lovely;) , I've definitely gotta visit!

Ada Veen

Practically Family
ShooShooBaby said:
i posted this in another thread, but might as well post it here where it'll actually get seen! this was at Old Fort Macarthur Days in San Pedro:

l_80357b43a4a6ebd484b364e9f945cee4.jpg

me, trickeration, neecerie, and trickeration's daughter kat!

This looks like such a great day! I wish someone would invent some sort of teleportation device to get you to us and us to you for such events!

*mutters*stupid scientists and engineers good for nothing*mutters*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran