Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Langlitz Columbia Black Apx 42L

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Ok tough sale here folks, just been wrestling with it ever since recieving this wonderful, well broken in and beloved jacket last spring. However I have finally realized it's just too snug around the waist, and even with best efforts to loose the 15 lbs or so needed to fit it properly, it's just not happening. I miss it already, and it's not even gone yet.

For FL memebers, I'll let it go at $475.00

So this "May 1982" produced (rather, hand-made) jacket is up for sale. It is a work of art, I really hope to visit Portland this winter and be measured for one to replace it with. You can view the ebay ad by copying and pasting this number in the search bar on ebay: 152706467712 or try this link if it will work: http://www.ebay.com/itm/152706467712?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Here's the detail from the ad:
Awesome Langlitz Hand-Made in Portland Oregon Leather Columbia jacket in wonderful, original condition. Made in May 1982 for a customer named: Mark Young. (This is stamped in the inside left-chest pocket). So jacket is "un-sized" however please see dimensions below. Non-smoker, pet free home, Mid-weight cowhide, similar but not original belt included with a brand name of Davis Leather Company of Boise, ID. All brass zippers and all work smoothly. One very small tear in leather inside zipper area of Left sleeve at end (not showing externally when sleeve is zipped) please see photo which is the last one on the ad. Padded waist belt area all the way around this jacket inside.

Pay Pal Only, No international shipping, Canada, Hawaii and Alaska Shipping add $30. Please Ask Questions prior to bidding as I cannot accept returns.

Fit details, similar to size 42 with Broad shoulders, However Narrow Waist - this jacket tapers to the waist.

Here are the photos:
IMG_4850.JPG
IMG_4847.JPG
IMG_4854.JPG
IMG_4852.JPG IMG_4849.JPG IMG_4856.JPG IMG_4851.JPG
Langlitz_ tear.JPG
Dimensions are as follows:
Pit to Pit 23"

Shoulders 19.5"

Sleeve: 27"

Torso Length: 21.5"

Back: 27"

Waist 20.5"

Belt Length from buckle to tip 41”

Last edited:

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Bump, ending soon on ebay, a bit surprised no apparent interest in this on here?

Last edited:

oskar

One of the Regulars
Thanks for the advice. The only problem is that i live in Germany and i just wrote that you dont ship internationally :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21