Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Langlitz Goatskin Columbia sz 44/45?

lucky23

One of the Regulars
I got this on eBay with high hopes but its just a bit too big for me. 2007 Goatskin Columbia in amazing condition. Offering this for the price I paid, $650. Or possible trade for an equal quality motorcycle leather (no CRs please).Heres my eBay link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/233207019746
gQn3CHi.jpg

RNZynq6.jpg

fm6O30q.jpg

6oby3K4.jpg

v9cBs9N.jpg

syF1eLx.jpg

4yPGunp.jpg

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have the exact same jacket Goatskin Columbia also excellent condition, about a 44 also a custom sized, and it is a tad snug on me. I suggest you find a cloth tailor tape and provide proper measurements. If your jacket turns out larger than mine I would be up to a straight trade

lucky23

One of the Regulars
I have the exact same jacket Goatskin Columbia also excellent condition, about a 44 also a custom sized, and it is a tad snug on me. I suggest you find a cloth tailor tape and provide proper measurements. If your jacket turns out larger than mine I would be up to a straight trade
Sounds perfect! Ill see about getting one and send you the measurements. Could I trouble you for the same?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy