Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lawless Denim

Cyber Lip

Practically Family
4 pairs of jeans, 2 shirts, 2 belts :eeek: not too shabby though for the price of 2 pairs of jeans, 1 shirt, and 1 belt :eusa_clap

Dirty Denim

New in Town
If you guys even knew what it really cost to make some of the jeans we buy. I understand people value their work a bit different but the cost is the cost and I am sure larger brands likely get things cheaper because of the bulk they buy. Think of it this way. Buy a bottle of Liquor in a local store ($50) & then go out with your friends and order a bottle of that same liquor and see what the price is. I speak with Roman about this a lot and he always says " We are making jeans, not flying to the moon"

wdw

One Too Many
So far I'm in for the 18.5oz jeans, Moto vest, 7oz Pendleton shirt and a 24oz shirt. I'm dithering over a waxed trucker and just can't decide if I can justify it, although the 50% off is incredibly tempting. It would be good to see how things fit before plunging further.

wild_balls

Practically Family
I ordered the Montana pocket shirt in 15.2 cone mills denim with copper buttons and the topaz thread which I changed my mind about! I sent a message to see if it's possible to have the classic brown thread instead. Looking forward to it. Feels like there will be a lot more from you guys in my warddrobe soon!!!

Cheers Joakim

Dickie Teenie

A-List Customer
I went for a 18.5 oz. Kuroki jean, 15 oz. Niphon Menpu denim Trucker jacket with copper thread black copper buttons , 12 oz. Candiani Herringbone Oregon shirt w/black thread and black fish eye buttons and last but not least a leather apron. Might add one more item as the increased shipping price was very little to Europe.
Now the 2 month wait.

Dirty Denim

New in Town
Dirty Denim-
Will your leather tote ship as stated in one week or will it take longer? I need it for a Christmas present :)

If you knew how many people I get asking for our leather tote. My wife, sisters, cousins, aunts and friends have all reached out asking about the totes. Popular item for sure with the ladies. The oiled leather is so supple and nice. I saw one in the natural version as well and that was like seeing a unicorn (no kidding) It was a real beauty. Enough of me making it worse

Let me see what our turn time is at the moment and I will let you know.

Dirty Denim

New in Town
I have a trip planned to the shop this or next week so I will attempt to get some of you updates on orders placed in Oct & early Nov. I know we are running a bit behind ATM with people due to get orders last week now getting them this coming week. The holiday backed us up a tad but we are working so hard to get a new system in place that will help keep you guys updated

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lets start hearing what everyone has ordered. I like seeing people creativity.
Bought a couple of pullover shirts,, one with the Kaihara Grey and the other Post Dyed Military Drab.

I have a trip planned to the shop this or next week so I will attempt to get some of you updates on orders placed in Oct & early Nov. I know we are running a bit behind ATM with people due to get orders last week now getting them this coming week. The holiday backed us up a tad but we are working so hard to get a new system in place that will help keep you guys updated
I guess there are still problems with your ordering system. Placed a Nihon Menbu jeans in the cart (there was 1 left then) and after filling in all the shipping details was told that you ran out of Nihon Menbu fabric.

Dirty Denim

New in Town
Bought a couple of pullover shirts,, one with the Kaihara Grey and the other Post Dyed Military Drab.

I guess there are still problems with your ordering system. Placed a Nihon Menbu jeans in the cart (there was 1 left then) and after filling in all the shipping details was told that you ran out of Nihon Menbu fabric.

No That fabric sells out faster than you can imagine. Someone likely was a step ahead of you and had all that complete and checked out faster . I will try to locate some from another style and add it to the jeans. You are going to have to be fast. I put 2 in there just now

Dirty Denim

New in Town
I hope you get to it in time. I literally have enough of that fabric to make up a few more items. I really cant take any more from the other items because I also want people to be able to use it for shirts and jackets

gaseousclay

Familiar Face
So far I'm in for the 18.5oz jeans, Moto vest, 7oz Pendleton shirt and a 24oz shirt. I'm dithering over a waxed trucker and just can't decide if I can justify it, although the 50% off is incredibly tempting. It would be good to see how things fit before plunging further.

I ordered the 9oz millerain cruiser and for $106.50 the sizing risk is worth it IMO. Look at it this way, Filson's short cruiser sells for $260 (unlined) and $295 (lined). You simply will not find a better deal anywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blackadder

I hope you get to it in time. I literally have enough of that fabric to make up a few more items. I really cant take any more from the other items because I also want people to be able to use it for shirts and jackets
:eek: Thank you. I was just pointing out the potential problem in your ordering system. I had ordered another pair of jeans when I could not get the Nihon Menbu but I would not mind ordering another pair in Nihon Menbu.

Last edited:

Dirty Denim

New in Town
I ordered the 9oz millerain cruiser and for $106.50 the sizing risk is worth it IMO. Look at it this way, Filson's short cruiser sells for $260 (unlined) and $295 (lined). You simply will not find a better deal anywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sing the good word my friend

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
I tried to shop on the 50% off day, and was unable to load the gear Into the cart? I don't know if it was my ipad, or the site. The guys were great and sent me an email to see if it was working, by the time I got back online the sale was over. I've been drooling over some of that gear, it does look good. I wonder if there's any cyber Monday stuff going on there?

Blackadder

I tried to shop on the 50% off day, and was unable to load the gear Into the cart? I don't know if it was my ipad, or the site. The guys were great and sent me an email to see if it was working, by the time I got back online the sale was over. I've been drooling over some of that gear, it does look good. I wonder if there's any cyber Monday stuff going on there?
I suggest you check their facebook page. May have a nice surprise there.

Dirty Denim

New in Town

We have another (same) sale going on now buddy. Enjoy because there is more stuff on there now (Blackfriday2014) is the code

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Awesome stuff! What kind of leather is Citizen made from? Is it tailored like a shirt to tuck in? I cant really tell?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo