Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leather Jackets from Noble House in Germany

Magister

Familiar Face
Thank you for your prompt and very thorough response.

I am glad to hear that the quality is good, although I am not sure if I would like the flaired/widened bottom. I will try to find some recent pictures.

l0fielectronic

Practically Family
Never shopped at but i always buy at www.famous-jackets.co.uk and ever find good quality and prices are OK not higher than the quality.

I like the fact they've screen grabed a 'Google trusted Store' verification image and put it on their site, not sure that's really how that works and it doesn't look suspect at all :)

That and the fact they are posting images of their products that are clearly not of the actual products, and going so far as to add their own watermark over images that aren't even their own, all looks somewhat shady.

(Also not really sure what that site has to do with this thread on Noble House from four years ago.)

Last edited:

XpucTocBockpec

New in Town
Leather was okay for this prise, but cut and construction was scary. I have tried their A-2 models. The seams were wrong , epaulettes were too tapering , below were leather wrinkles etc. Sorry for my english.))

IXL

One Too Many
Leather was okay for this prise, but cut and construction was scary. I have tried their A-2 models. The seams were wrong , epaulettes were too tapering , below were leather wrinkles etc. Sorry for my english.))

Your English is probably better than that of most Oklahomans......:D

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
I know a guy who bought a Noble House jacket after I bought my Aero Teamster, a buttoned model which looked fairly similar, call it a budget Teamster and he wore it like once and never again because it looked cheap next to my Aero.

Buy cheap and you buy twice, the anger comes for free, that's what I have learned.

Last edited:
Reactions: HPM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner