Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lee Storm Rider Blanket Lined Denim Trucker Jacket

Tommy-VF51

A-List Customer
s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/233213346680

Union Made in the USA and A perfect slice of American Denim and Workwear, if maybe of 70s or 80s Vintage? I actually love this jacket, but it was too big when I brought it and has only bigger as I've slimmed down somewhat.

This has had internal pockets added which are quite deep, most likely modified by the previous owner to make up for the lack of internal or side pockets. The Stitching is obvious from the outside, but I think it adds character. The lining is showing some light signs of light wear, maybe synthetic as well, but still insulates pretty well.

Sizing is fairly generous, the arms in particular, I suspect to allow for layers underneath. Size label has worn away, but I would say this is a 44/ XL, Maybe a 44 Short?

Chest p2p 24.5"
Shoulders 20"
Arm Length 23.5"
Length 25"

Free UK Postage to Loungers if you win/ make best offer and that amount off to anyone elsewhere!

I'm definitely interested. I need one of those. The added pockets aren't that big of a deal. You can always remove them. Good thing about denim is no stitch holes! :D

Tommy-VF51

A-List Customer
Is the size any good for you? I can't really end the auction at this stage since there's too many views and watchers, but if it doesn't go, we could arrange something on here?

Would apply the same courtesy to any member that is interested, but obviously if its sold via here Monitor will get first refusal.

Retromoto

One of the Regulars
Fantastic jacket, I wore the same item from 1969-1972 as my motorcycle coat until I could afford leather. Very durable and warmer than you would think. Is there a price required through the forum ad policies? Casually interested although refuse to use eBay any longer, a purchase through the forum would work possibly although shipping could make a difference to the U.S.
G.

Tommy-VF51

A-List Customer
Right it didn't sell, will be contacting Monitor and RetroMoto in that order. Would be nicer to sell it through the forum than fleeBay.

Tommy-VF51

A-List Customer
Ok, so in the interests of selling this via the forum, I would like £35 including uk postage for this. Happy to supply more pictures if needed?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner