Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lesco cafe racer

chillinginthenameof

Familiar Face
I've seen this brand around here in the classifieds and just picked one up recently. Just wondering how old it is as the examples I see of this style are all described as 60's/70's but this one seems suspiciously unworn, not that anyone would bother faking a Lesco. Any lesco historians here?

Attachments

• 1645121524.jpg
    1645121524.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 94

Le Renard

New in Town
I actually just inherited that identical jacket, apparently NEVER worn, just lost in a warehouse. It’s a 44, which is usually my size but it’s juuuuust a bit snug for me. Obvious quality jacket, and worth quite a bit as they really don’t make ‘em like they used to (this seems to be a 1970s manufacture, as pointed out upthread). Really thick leather and nice, solid hardware. I’m thinking of either offering it up here or auctioning it.
IMG_7989.jpeg
IMG_7989.jpeg
IMG_7990.jpeg
IMG_7992.jpeg
IMG_7998.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7991.jpeg
    IMG_7991.jpeg
    530.4 KB · Views: 36

chillinginthenameof

Familiar Face
I actually just inherited that identical jacket, apparently NEVER worn, just lost in a warehouse. It’s a 44, which is usually my size but it’s juuuuust a bit snug for me. Obvious quality jacket, and worth quite a bit as they really don’t make ‘em like they used to (this seems to be a 1970s manufacture, as pointed out upthread). Really thick leather and nice, solid hardware. I’m thinking of either offering it up here or auctioning it.
There must have been a job lot of these sitting in that warehouse from the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark since every one I see appears to be in pristine condition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff