Levi's X Filson Oiled Tin Cloth Trucker Jacket - (SMALL) - $500

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Maxwell Von Chesapeake, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Maxwell Von Chesapeake

Maxwell Von Chesapeake New in Town

IMG_9546.JPG IMG_8496.jpg IMG_8497.jpg IMG_8498.jpg IMG_8499.jpg IMG_8502.jpg IMG_9532.JPG IMG_9535.JPG IMG_9534.JPG IMG_9533.JPG IMG_9532.JPG IMG_9535.JPG IMG_9534.JPG View attachment 303210 IMG_8496.jpg IMG_8497.jpg IMG_8498.jpg IMG_8499.jpg IMG_8502.jpg PER REQUEST, I'VE ADDED SOME NEW MEASUREMENT PHOTOS.

Hello everyone, I want this rare jacket to end up with someone who will actually appreciate it, so have decided to try here before posting it on eBay. It's a size SMALL and in excellent condition, so let me know if you're interested.

Also, the thought of shipping seems annoying to me, so if you live in or around Los Angeles and can pick up the jacket in person (North Hollywood), I'll give you a $150 discount.

Thanks, Max

View attachment 303210 IMG_8496.jpg IMG_8497.jpg IMG_8498.jpg IMG_8499.jpg IMG_8502.jpg

Last edited: Jan 26, 2021
  2. Maxwell Von Chesapeake

PER REQUEST, I'VE ADDED SOME NEW MEASUREMENT PHOTOS.

Hello everyone, I want this rare jacket to end up with someone who will actually appreciate it, so have decided to try here before posting it on eBay. It's a size SMALL and in excellent condition, so let me know if you're interested.

Also, the thought of shipping seems annoying to me, so if you live in or around Los Angeles and can pick up the jacket in person (North Hollywood), I'll give you a $150 discount.

Thanks, Max

Last edited: Jan 26, 2021
  3. Maxwell Von Chesapeake

Many apologies that this post seems like a disorganized mess of pictures and words. There seems to be a fine art to posting something on the Fedora Lounge.

4. Maxwell Von Chesapeake

This item has SOLD. Thanks to everyone who expressed interest!

dannyk likes this.