Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lighter Goatskin Jackets similar to the Aero Sheene

mowgli222

One of the Regulars
I am looking for an all season jacket in the lighter Goatskin with a fit similar to the Aero Sheene. I am in the process of ordering a Aero Sheene in FQHH and wanted to also have something lighter, darker brown and less expensive that I could take with me when I fly or when it is too warm for the Aero. My budget for this jacket is around $600. Open to even getting a used one if I like the fit. If it helps, I am 5'9 158 lbs with a 40 inch chest and a 32 inch waist.

I tried the Timberland Stratham Bomber jacket but even the size Small was too big on me...

45821_Hero.jpg

I actually like the above jacket and would have kept it if it was my size and a little more tailored.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
Maybe you should contact Johnson Leathers. I spoke to them about a year ago about having a jacket made in veg-tanned goatskin and Alan said he could get the goatskin. I didn't end up ordering the jacket, but it seems like $600 is about right for a JL jacket and every one I've seen is awesome.

mowgli222

One of the Regulars
Thank you.. I have reached out to Johnson Leathers and am currently looking at a M-200 style jacket that could work out..

Maybe you should contact Johnson Leathers. I spoke to them about a year ago about having a jacket made in veg-tanned goatskin and Alan said he could get the goatskin. I didn't end up ordering the jacket, but it seems like $600 is about right for a JL jacket and every one I've seen is awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou