Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Little Fedora

Jake Sullivan

One of the Regulars
I am with you

Pete

Great question, I have a few girls ( 6 10 & 12) that would think it is cool, but not a childish bright coloured "fake" fedora. I would like to purchase some real fedoras for my girls. I willl keep posting on this thread (VENDORS HELP!!)

Jake

ortega76

Practically Family
I'm not certain. You might give them a call. I've ordered shoes and ties in the past and found they sometimes have things in stock not lsted on the website.

Jake Sullivan

One of the Regulars
Thank you sir I will check, if you run across anything for children that is classy f,eel free to let me know, I think my daughters would be surpised with a unique gift

thefedorastore

A-List Customer
Here ya go fellas

http://www.littlelids.com

Also, email info@capasheadwear.com and they can tell you the retailers that carry the kiddie fedoras. They have the Godfather, Untouchable, Gangster and Derby in kids sizes. Their number is 718-894-3732. They are in the Hatlife Directory. I haven't done business with them, but I know they have them. Oh, and we are trying to help Diane Feen move some of the Hatlife directories if anyone needs one, you can click the link on our homepage and it will take you to her ordering page. It's a great resource.

feltfan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
thefedorastore said:
Yeah, all the way to this page.

Ah. But those are for bigger kids than I had in mind.
Well thanks. I'll just go there (it's not far from where
I live) and have a look around. There's someone near
there who makes custom hats, too. Nothing very good,
but fine for a baby.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats