Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ll bean repair service

Raymundo

One of the Regulars
FYI. FOR THOSE LIKE ME WHO OWN OR ARE THINKING OF BUYING AN OLDER USA MADE LL BEAN LEATHER A2 OR G1 STYLE JACKET THAT MAY NEED REPAIRS, LL BEAN HAS A REPAIR DEPARTMENT IN MAINE THAT WILL REPLACE ZIPPERS, LINERS, AND KNIT CUFFS AND WAIST BANDS FOR A VERY RESONABLE PRICE SO THERE IS NO NEED TO DISGARD YOUR OLD USA MADE JACKETS THAT, IMO, HAVE BETTER STYLING AND FIT THAN THE NEW ONES. YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY SHIPPING COSTS TO THEM AND THE COST OF THE PARTICULAR REPAIRS. I WAS QUOTED A PRICE OF $27 TO REPLACE THE ZIPPER ON MY OLDER FLYING TIGER A2 WHICH IS VERY RESONABLE. IF YOUR JACKET NEEDS NEW KNITS, THE REPLACEMENTS ARE NOT 100% WOOL BUT A WOOL BLEND AND ARE VERY REASONABLY PRICED AS WELL . CALL THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS AND PRICES. PHONE NUMBER IS ON THEIR WEBSITE AT llbean.com.

RAY

Peacoat

Bartender
Yes, thank you for the information. I am one who likes the old LL Bean stuff (and newer as well). I knew they refurbished their Bean Boots, but didn't know they did the same for their jackets. But, please, find the caps lock button and reset to off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda