Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lookie what I gots!

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
Gentlemen, thank you for your kind words and the clarification of style. It popped up on a search and WHAM! I bought it.

I will most definitely post pictures upon arrival. In fact I owe the FL community numerous photos of not just this purchase, but of the Open Road, my Stratoliner, the fitty cent Akubra, and the impending chapeau provided to me, via BCF, by Dean.

Again, thanks.

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
When your homburg arrives, how about this bash?:
ab_3_edited.jpg

I think it has nice lines for a homburg. I like the time period, too.

dean

adamgottschalk

A-List Customer
Alley Ascot

I have had two dealings with your seller, one for my absolute favorite stingy hat from the '60s (NOS), another for a perfect Schott Perfecto moto jacket like Brando wore. Great guy who always has top-notch stuff. If he's selling it, you can bank on it. Great cat.

Bud-n-Texas

Practically Family
Dean the photo you posted looks a bit like mine. I can not pull off the flat brim standard homburg. So I developed my own style. Some of the purist around here were very offended, such is life.

MVC-421F.jpg

MVC-619F.jpg

adamgottschalk

A-List Customer
Bud-n-Texas said:
Dean the photo you posted looks a bit like mine. I can not pull off the flat brim standard homburg. So I developed my own style. Some of the purist around here were very offended, such is life.
I completely dig that crown. Awesome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner