Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for Two Specific Styles of Boots

JoshK

New in Town
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for two specific patterns of boots and after looking myself through my usual sources for modern made "look-a-likes" I was wondering if the community here would be able to help.

The first pair will be the hardest. Here they are:

So from what I can see these boots are about an 8 inch tall, lace-to-toe boot, with 12 eyelets, a full corded sole, in Dark Brown. The switching of speedlaces to eyelets and getting the full corded sole is easy. If I could find boots with ll the other features I'll be happy.

These are the second boots:

These seem to be basically US Army Jump Boots but without the Toe-Cap. The boots they look closest to, to me, are White's Smoke Jumper boots in Brown, if one were to remove the pull tab, have it only be eyelets, and have a half rubber sole. Any other options that look closer people have seen?

Thank you all for the help,
Josh

JoshK

New in Town
Dinerman,
Thanks! I had seen those as well but as you said they're too short. It's weird that seemingly no one makes that lace-to-toe type in a highboot anymore. Only in a low boot it seems.

Thank you,
Josh

Chippewa and Carolina both make a high top (8") lace to toe boot. Both have a Cuban heel and a heavy treaded "logger" sole.

Try Red Wing maybe for something similar to the second pair.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner