Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking to Trade these late 20's to 30's NOS Spades... HELP PLEASE!

Isshinryu101

One Too Many
I LOVE these shoes, Sadly, these are too big for me. They are a roomy 9 or a 9 1/2. Width, thankfully, is medium. I'm currently looking for a good home for these.

Rather than sell, I'd prefer to make a trade for something between an 8D to 9... preferably a spade soled shoe. I will entertain offers, though.

THANKS!

NOS Custom Made Howard & Leeds Spades.

IMG_4450.jpg

IMG_4459.jpg

IMG_4464.jpg

IMG_4466.jpg

IMG_4284.jpg

IMG_4290.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
I'm seriously interested! (Your PM mailbox is full, so I couldn't tell you this privately.)

What is the condition of the leather uppers? Dry anywhere? Any signs of separation, splitting or cracking?

I have shoes you might be interested in. I'll send you photos.

Isshinryu101

One Too Many
Still looking for a good home for these. So far I've got a trade offer for some nice Ventilated Specs, but I've already got 2 pairs of the exact same shoes (see the shoe & spec threads). A couple of offers for cash also came, but I'd really rather do a trade with a FL member. I've gotten a great cash offer from an international buyer, but I fear these would end up in a glass case somewhere. I want to get something I love, and also to know that these will be loved (like only a FL'er can)! Please let me know, people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR