Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers with Multiple Personality Disorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brooksie

One Too Many
I hope this is not a dumb question but what happens when you put someone on your ignore list, I have seen that option but nobody has gotten so bad that I have wanted to ignore them yet?

LB

Technonut

Practically Family
Welcome to the Psychological Clinic.

If you have an obsessive-compulsive disorder, please press 1, as many times as you like.

If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.

If you have multiple personality disorder, please press 3, 4, 5, and 6.

If you are paranoid or delusional, we know who you are and what you want.
Just stay on the line so we can trace the call.

If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press.

If you are depressed, it doesn't really matter which number you press. Probably no one will answer anyway.

If a person with multiple personality threatens suicide, is it a hostage situation? [huh]

LaMedicine

One Too Many
Well, I can't say how it is now, but in the early days of the Lounge, I once received a solicitious PM (which when I think about now, I should have reported to the Bartenders) so I simply decided to ignore the guy. I couldn't see any of his posts after that, what came up if I remember correctly, was just his screen name and something like "ignore" below the name, or where the post should be. I haven't actually seen that person in a long time, so I do suppose he just went away.

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Wonder if it is a signe of multiple personallity if you change avatar ever so often. I myself has changed it so many times, that I sometimes can't find my own posts:p :p

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Hey, if your gonna have multi personalities, at least let them be famous! (which is what at least last one was). And as stated, he'd post pics and delete them quickly, so it was hard to keep up. I noticed that after he posted the ones of a certain celebrity and the kid and went back to look for another one he had posted.

But, then again, if you're going to chose to be someone you are not, then diffenately get pics of a nonfamous person to chose from, and keep it to one person.

:eek:fftopic: Regarding the comment about wondering what ones children are doing on their myspace, I have her password, and when she changes that password I know her email password lol .......evil laughter......lol

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
pretty faythe said:
I have her password, and when she changes that password I know her email password lol .......evil laughter......lol

Let's hope she doesn't have this password, or the jig is up! ;)

Regarding LaMedicine's experience: Remember, if anyone is being contacted inappropriately by another member, don't hesitate to ask a Bartender for help. That's why we're here.

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Spitfire said:
Wonder if it is a signe of multiple personallity if you change avatar ever so often. I myself has changed it so many times, that I sometimes can't find my own posts:p :p

I change mine all the time. Love your present 'montana peak' av!:)

dean

Flitcraft

One Too Many
Welcome to the Psychological Clinic.

If you have an obsessive-compulsive disorder, please press 1, as many times as you like.

If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.

If you have multiple personality disorder, please press 3, 4, 5, and 6.

If you are paranoid or delusional, we know who you are and what you want.
Just stay on the line so we can trace the call.

If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press.

If you are depressed, it doesn't really matter which number you press. Probably no one will answer anyway.

ROFL!!
Man, I'm stealing this so I can post it at work!
Thanks!lol lol

PS
Who the heck are you guys going on about??

DavidVillaJr

One of the Regulars
Rooster said:
I'll confess, I actually don't look like the Rooster in my avatar. This is the real me.....
goofball1.jpg
[/IMG]

It's nice to see a good pair of high waisted pants anymore. So often we are subjected to low rise......

And, he IS wearing a hat.......

dv

griffer

Practically Family
All right, stop talking about me, I'm right here!

And, no you will never see my real face as I am CIA operative and must maintain my cover.

I'll give you a hint, though, I used to front a rock band and I have been in a couple of movies.

Really, I swear.

My girlfriend in Canada can back me up on this.

Griffer's Canadian Girlfriend said:
Yes, he is all that and he makes a fabulous yak wellington.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran