Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers with Multiple Personality Disorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
At a Portuguese family reunion he could be all the Uncle Manuel's, the cousins Manuels, the Uncle Joe's and the cousin Joe.

....this is your Uncle Manuel, and this is your other Uncle Manuel. This is your cousin Joe, and your cousin Manuel. This is Uncle Alfred and his son Alfred Jr.
lol lol lol

woodyinnyc

One of the Regulars
Brings to mind one of my favorite bumper stickers....

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm schizophrenic
And so am I

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Listen, I hate to finger wag, but surely there's other, far better and more interesting things to discuss on this board other than poor crazy Rafter.... ::waggles finger::

Indeed, were it not for him picking a fight with first ME and then the Bartenders, I'd actually feel sorry for the poor guy, being so desperate for attention and having no other personal life...

But because of that, it's:
"You called down the thunder... now reap the whirlwind!" Two points to anyone who gets that reference... And I had been really tempted to drop a warning about [voice=Darth Vader]"The Bartenders are not as forgiving as I am..."[/voice]

TommySalieri

A-List Customer
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
Listen, I hate to finger wag, but surely there's other, far better and more interesting things to discuss on this board other than poor crazy Rafter.... ::waggles finger::

*Cue 'Woody Wood Pecker' laugh*

:pizza: :essen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran