Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M.C. Gannon Hat Company

RJR

I will post more shots soon, but here's my new Gannon I got last week. Absolutely in love with it. His block must be a longer oval, because it fits like a glove. The quality is phenomenal.

The crown is VERY high too, I bashed a diamond into it at around 11cm in the front and 9 in the back. Bashes very nice and lumpy :)

Pecan Beaver, 2.25 brim.
Beauty.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
I will post more shots soon, but here's my new Gannon I got last week. Absolutely in love with it. His block must be a longer oval, because it fits like a glove. The quality is phenomenal.

The crown is VERY high too, I bashed a diamond into it at around 11cm in the front and 9 in the back. Bashes very nice and lumpy :)

Pecan Beaver, 2.25 brim.

gorgeous !!!!

deep crease is what it's all about

looks fantastic

jackm

One of the Regulars
Delivered last Friday, 7 3/8 strat clone 5 3/4 crown, 2 5/8 brim, dark brown with med brown ribbon and binding. Been wearing hats for a long time, most have been ok, this one on the other hand is the hat I've been looking for, beautifully made and exactly the color I wanted. Michael was a pleasure to work with and should I need another, MC Gannon is tops with me. P1040546.jpg

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Delivered last Friday, 7 3/8 strat clone 5 3/4 crown, 2 5/8 brim, dark brown with med brown ribbon and binding. Been wearing hats for a long time, most have been ok, this one on the other hand is the hat I've been looking for, beautifully made and exactly the color I wanted. Michael was a pleasure to work with and should I need another, MC Gannon is tops with me. View attachment 54922
fantastic hat ... Michael is one of the best around indeed

KY Crusader

A-List Customer
thumbnail_charles hat 1.jpg
thumbnail_bow.jpg
My third Gannon ready to ship. Ended up going with a medium brown ribbon after a last minute revelation that the champagne was taking on unexpected hues. Without going into details, Michael Gannon went above and beyond the call of customer service to make sure I got what I wanted. If you haven't bought a hat from him yet, you gotta give him a try.

Anyway, I am very please with the hat as pictured. After all, my original intent was copy Chamuco's bone felt with rust ribbon as closely as possible; and I think this one comes close. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

KY Crusader

A-List Customer
Delivered last Friday, 7 3/8 strat clone 5 3/4 crown, 2 5/8 brim, dark brown with med brown ribbon and binding. Been wearing hats for a long time, most have been ok, this one on the other hand is the hat I've been looking for, beautifully made and exactly the color I wanted. Michael was a pleasure to work with and should I need another, MC Gannon is tops with me. View attachment 54922
Great looking hat! And you're correct about Mr. Gannon too!

KY Crusader

A-List Customer

Pecan Beaver, 2.25 brim.
Terrific look! I especially like the color combos--IMHO, they really work with the high crowned/medium brimmed style.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 54955 View attachment 54956 My third Gannon ready to ship. Ended up going with a medium brown ribbon after a last minute revelation that the champagne was taking on unexpected hues. Without going into details, Michael Gannon went above and beyond the call of customer service to make sure I got what I wanted. If you haven't bought a hat from him yet, you gotta give him a try.

Anyway, I am very please with the hat as pictured. After all, my original intent was copy Chamuco's bone felt with rust ribbon as closely as possible; and I think this one comes close. Can't wait to get my hands on it.
beautiful !!!

great choice on the contrast ...

can't wait to see it on you

philosophy101

A-List Customer
Perfection.

philosophy101

A-List Customer

Pecan Beaver, 2.25 brim.
Just beautiful.

My third Gannon ready to ship. Ended up going with a medium brown ribbon after a last minute revelation that the champagne was taking on unexpected hues. Without going into details, Michael Gannon went above and beyond the call of customer service to make sure I got what I wanted. If you haven't bought a hat from him yet, you gotta give him a try.

Another killer lid, KY! I'm getting anxious - I should be coming up soon...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner