Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"Mad Men" on AMC (US) - (Spoilers Within)

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
If the show was on its usual filming schedule - i.e., was half-done now - they could hide it easily . But since they're not going to be shooting until the fall, I'm guessing that Betty will be pregnant again next season.

MrBern

I'll Lock Up
Upcoming `60s shows

FYI an article on new network shows. Two 60s shows in the mix. One on the stewardesses & pilots of Pan Am (ChristinaRicci), another a mob show at the Chicago Playboy Club:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/16/business/media/16networks.html

16NETWORKS3-popup.jpg
16jpnetworks1-popup.jpg

Mr Vim

One Too Many
I was just watching The Chrysethemum and the Sword and although I still really enjoy Mad Men, and cannot wait for the next season, I hope they bring some of the old magic back. Mostly I mean the supporting cast that went missing in Season 4 as SCDP was born. After so much time, lets just jump to something new instead of the "oh no! the company could fail!" theme and bring back Kinsey, Dale, and for god sakes Salvatore!

Reference what happened during the whole loss of Lucky Strike with flashbacks... and wouldn't it be fun if Sal came back and the fellas decided to do a smear campaign on Lee Jr? I don't know I'm just throwing ideas out that I want to see.

What does anyone else want to see?

Anthony K

Familiar Face

swinggal

One Too Many
Arrrrrg. Sad sad that we have to wait so long for the next season. I'm glad that's back for a few more seasons and I understand why it's going to be late (negotiations etc) but people tend to forget shows when the wait is too long. True fans like us will not, but I'd hate to see it die because of that. Glad Matthew Wiener stuck to his guns re cutting back the length of the show and getting rid of key characters. Not happening now, thank goodness. But we have to wait til January 2012!!! Arrrrrrrrggg

http://screenrant.com/mad-men-season-5-amc-matt-weiner-sandy-108210/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred