Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Make up advice needed please Ladies

Miss Retro

Familiar Face
I had a little spree on Besame and have all the shadows,blushes etc but my problem (or question) is where do i place the colors on my eye? I mean i put the Shimmer beige all over my eye but where do i put the Pistachio, Peacock Blue, Plum Dandy and Black pearl. Any help you can give will be gratefully received:)

Lil' Miss A

Familiar Face
Hello there...is it possible to put a pic up of the colours?

I should imagine the darkest colour should be put where the eyeliner goes, the dark/mid tones in the crease on the outward part of your eye for smokiness, then mid tones as the main colour, and the lightest tone for highlighting the top of your eye socket.

Hope that helps a bit :D

PS

A-List Customer
Honestly?! Wherever you like! Makeup is all about what you like. Of course to me, I still like to 'preserve the pretty' while experimenting. I never want my makeup to wear me or my client. So looking at the Besame colors I have a few ideas.
1. Shimmer Beige all over lid. Black pearl used wet as liner.
2. Plum Dandy all over lid. Black pearl in crease. Shimmer Beige on inner corner
brow bone.
3. Pistachio all over lid. Plum Dandy in crease. Black Pearl smudged into lashes.
4. Peacock Blue applied close to lashes and blended up onto lid to sheer out.
Shimmer Beige on inner corner and brow bone.
5. Pistachio applied all over lid. Black Pearl in Crease with Shimmer Beige over
top of Black Pearl to mute it into a gray/brown.

But there are 1000 more ways to wear it. It's all about preference. And of course there are more complicated ways as opposed to just the basic 3 color eye. Just have fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo