Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mascara Help

Dani California

Familiar Face
Thanks for all of your advice! I started to put besame's loose powder around my eyes before applying on shadow and mascara (still using Besame and I love it now!) and it is totally working.

Mary

Practically Family
RetroModelSari said:
I recommend this mascara. It´s around since the 30s (first water-proof mascara ever), it´s hypoallergenic and it´s water-proof to match: http://www.labellanussy.com/english/company.php

I have the mascara classic and love it. It smells like bee wax.

I want that one!!

Can't find any pictures of how to apply it though. Is it hard to apply? And should I buy a couple or should I buy them one and one so they are fresh?!

M

Lillemor

One Too Many
For the classic it says:

"The classic mascara in the round container. Simply push the cream out onto the piece of paper and use the spiral brush to apply to the eyelashes. You can also use the refill nozzle to add the contents of the container to your own mascara".

I suppose you could save and clean out one of your current mascaras when you're through with it, then try to fill this one over on it.

The Tubomatic sounds like the one I need. I've noticed that other cosmetic brands have launched tube mascaras but it's not appealed to me until now.

Mary

Practically Family
I wrote to La bella nussa about the Mascara classic cause I wanted to understand how it worked. Here's their reply (if someone else is interested.)

By using this type of mascara you need a little bit practice to get the perfect look.

See below how the applicator looks like and works.

http://images.manufactum.de/manufactum/grossbild/82446_1.jpg

The paper card is an option to press a little bit of the cream on it. You can also use an other thing. As next step rolling the applicator in the cream an brush your eyelashes. By using this type of mascara you get an intense effect. Many makeup - artists use this product. To reduce and modelling the effect you can work with an ordinary mascara-brush.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24