Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MASSIVE vintage clothing sale!

dakotanorth

Practically Family
Short and sweet, here's everything I have for sale.
I am 6'1" and 175lbs, I typically wear about a 42 or 44 (depending on the cut) and most of this stuff fits me. Some may be a bit big or small though.
Conditions vary, but most are wearable without worry.
I apologize for the rushed format of this- lunch breaks aren't what they used to be! If you're curious about anything, please ask, I can fill in the details.
Everything is reasonably priced- I want it gone.
Shirts are $5-$30 each.
Pants are $10 to $30 each.
Jackets vary, so do suits, but again, I'm not looking to buy a new home on this money!
a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg

blixa00

One of the Regulars
Shirts

Hi,
New member here with no PM capability yet...I am interested in the black Hawaiian shirt, please contact me at rogelio16@yahoo.com with pricing info if it is still available. Thanks!! :)

dakotanorth

Practically Family
Tweed jacket, plus other FAQ's

Hey guys,
Yes, it does have a beltback, and the piped edges running down the back.
It's a 70's copy of a 30's jacket- really cool details too.
It's closer to a 38R though- I can usually squeak into a 40, and this jacket is TIGHT on me.

Here's some info I should fill in- this might help people make some early decisions.
The tuxedo is now the only suit left- the others are only the suit jackets- no pants.
The pants remaining typically average around a 32in waist. Some have a few inches to let out.
The dark blue jacket to the right of the tux is a 40 extra-long. And I do mean EXTRA long! Rare cut for sure.
The navy pinstripe is about a 42R.
The light-teal jacket is about a 42R, although it's a bit loose.
The tweed one is about a 38R.
The tan one is about a 38 or 40R.
The last navy gab suit jacket is about a 42R.
I've got shirts from small to extra-large, although I am running out of XL's and the large's are being depleted.
Hope this helps!

dakotanorth

Practically Family
Massive Sale, redux with sizes

I realize I should have posted sizes from the get-go, so here's the same pictures but with sizes tagged.
I'm also including a few extra photos of random items for more detail.
a-x.jpg

b-x.jpg

c-x.jpg

d-x.jpg

e-x.jpg

f-x.jpg

g-x.jpg

j-x.jpg

dakotanorth

Practically Family
MORE, redux

k-x.jpg

l-x.jpg

h.jpg

palm-1.jpg

The tweed jacket is:
20 inches across the chest, armpit to armpit
17 inches across the shoulders, seam to seam. The pads stick out a bit past the seams of course.
tweed2.jpg

brownpants.jpg

blueray.jpg

Most of the pants remaining tend to be around 32in waist. Some can be let out a bit.
Lastly, remember, these items vary in condition. Some are near mint, some are as-is, and others are in between.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy