Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Matchbooks Made in Heaven.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
.....well.....almost. The Fedora Lounge matchbooks are finally here. I ordered them in July and the wait seemed forever, but they look marvelous.

matchbook1.jpg

They are $10 for a box of fifty or if you order one of the bigger items like a mug or mousepad, I will throw in a couple books. Shipping in the USA is $5 via DHL. Please ship funds via paypal to mk@fedoralounge.com

Thank you for your support!

matchbook2.jpg

DavidJones

One of the Regulars
MK

Got my Matches and the mouse pad today. Both items are fantastic.

Thanks a bunch

David Jones

Rigby Reardon

One of the Regulars
MK said:
You can still write it under the ad. The advertising is what makes the matchbook possible.;)
Proper sneaky-guy etiquette is to write it behind the matches so it is not readily visible to anyone else but the intended... ;)

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender

Yes. We have mouse pads. They came out beautiful and they are the best quality I have seen.....if I do say so myself.

BTW: Once these items are gone.....there gone. They will never be duplicated. We will produce different mugs, matchbooks, etc....but with a different look.

In other words. They will be collectors items. One day you will be able to brag that you have a first edition Fedora Lounge item......but one if you get one.;)

I sent my order in for the collectable matchbooks. Can't wait to get them and pass a few around. Maybe if a leave a few in the local smoke shop and other high end places it might be conducive to a few more members. ;) :cheers1:

Regards to all,

J

P.S. What about the glasses we were talking about before?

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Oh,wow, yes shot glasses -- would be perfect for FL members, just as the coffee mug is. All those fedora-wearing hardboiled detectives downing their favorite whiskey in an FL shot glass.

MK -- I will be ordering a mouse pad from you soon. Thanks for the info.

karol

Dashingemt

New in Town
Duh which button do I push

I am computer dumb, how the heck do I order the matches and mouse pad?? Are there any other items available??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy