Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Get Your Mugs Over Here!

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
That's right boys and girls. The Fedora Lounge Coffee/Shaving Mugs have arrived!

Fedora_Lounge_Mug_sm.jpg

Be the first on your block! Amaze your friends! You too can have can have one of these beautiful 16 oz. coffee/shaving mugs. There are a limited number from this first run and several are spoken for. Don't miss this opportunity of a lifetime. Call now. Operators are standing by......

.....actually the only operator is me and I am having a seat. ;)

Thanks to those who will be supporting this joint by buying this stuff. We appreciate your contribution. The price is $8.00 + shipping....which in the USA is eight bucks via DHL. FYI: the shipping for two mugs in the USA is the same as one. You can paypal the funds to mk@fedoralounge.com

A lot of guys think they're swell.

coffee_mug_Bogie.jpg

UPDATE:

Thanks to the following people who have supported The Fedora Lounge by buying mugs:

Zohar
Sharpetoys
Andykev
Hondo
James Powers
Johnnysan
Dalexs
Michael D
hatflick1
matei
ITG
Badluck Brody
scotrace
Nick Charles
Panamabob
K.D. Lightner
phre7
Tabitha
PZ93C

You guys are great.

There are still some mugs available if anybody else wants to get in on this......but as you can see they are going fast. ;)

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
Love the photo! And the mug's cool, too. :cheers1:

Any idea when the glasses will be ready? :beer:

Brad

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
ANDYKEV GOT MUGGED

I GOT MUGGED TODAY!

Wow, MK FAST SHIPPING. The mugs are high quality, and the logo is well done. I love them. Thanks. I plan on giving two away as gifts (one for you Art) and another for my brother.

FOLKs I recommend you get one of these mugs, or two, or four. They are the full sized standard and have a solid feel.

SUPPORT THE FL

Hondo

One Too Many
Andykev said:
I GOT MUGGED TODAY!

Wow, MK FAST SHIPPING. The mugs are high quality, and the logo is well done. I love them. Thanks. I plan on giving two away as gifts (one for you Art) and another for my brother.

FOLKs I recommend you get one of these mugs, or two, or four. They are the full sized standard and have a solid feel.

SUPPORT THE FL

MK & Andykev: Thanks MK, and like wise Andy, I plan to give two away as gifts to my Dad and younger brother, Mk, Thanks again for the fast reply.
Cheers :cheers1:

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender

Thanks to all those who are supporting The Fedora Lounge by buying the mugs. They are going faster than expected and we will probably be sold out of the first run in a week or so. We will then focus on some of the other items but we will eventually order another batch at some point.

When we do re-order they will be slightly different. That means that this first batch will be a collectors item.

Thank you again.

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
MK, I tried to send a PM to you, but was told that you already had too many and wouldn't take mine. You must have gotten a ton of orders. I hope you have at least one mug left.

zeus36

A-List Customer
Hey Mk,

Love the mug, it's really bigger than I thought, when I compared it to the other cups in the kitchen.

The only thing is if you are gonna drink out of it and you're right handed, the logo faces only you. I'm a Lefty so it's no big deal, but you may want to have the next batch with a logo on opposite sides. Or a single logo for facing outward while holding the cup in the right hand. I am using my for shaving so the above issue is moot for me.

Z.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails