Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Get Your Mugs Over Here!

ITG

Call Me a Cab
True, JP. I just don't have lots of trust in my left hand. It can be quite clumsy at times. LOL! But I may just give it a try if I need to flash the logo sometime. (wink)

Michaelson

One Too Many
Uh, MK, any reason why you haven't responded to my PM's? I've asked several times for an address (In this case to send a money order, since you've moved, I don't have your new address)....that is, unless you're not accepting money orders.... [huh] It's a bit aggrevating since I was one of the first to ask for a coffee cup, and they're going out the door left and right, but I'm not receiving any info from you to make a payment to get mine. :rage:

Sorry to post this in the open, but you're not responding offline. The last PM was sent on July 22nd, the day after you announced their availability.

Regards! Michaelson

Michaelson

One Too Many
Thanks, MK. That's the reason I've been a bit miffed. I DO know you better, and seeing all the merchandise flying out the door, rave reviews, and no reply to my repeated requests for mailing information has been a bit much. :(

Payment will be mailed next week. Looking forward to FINALLY getting my FL mug!

High regards! Michaelson

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender

We are down to the final 20. Once they're gone. It will quite a while before we offer them again. :coffee:

Of course as soon as we are sold out somebody is going to crying, "Pleeease! I didn't know". Don't let that happen to you.

Michaelson

One Too Many
Payment for mine will be mailed Wednesday morning....payday!! :clap Regards! Michaelson
UPDATE! Payment SENT today! :coffee:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails