Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

McAndrew Bever Twenty Vintage

Marcovgv

New in Town
I purchased this Kevin McAndrew Beaver Twenty hat a week ago and i really like it. Its dark brown incredibly soft felt has my praises. The brim is 1 7/8, smaller than im used to. crown height is about 5" which is a bit more than im used to but its growing on me. I was not expecting it to be in such great condition but a couple of seconds of hand shaping and boom perfection. I love this hat! I dont know much about this maker any info is appreciated.

20130710_150513.jpg 20130710_182151.jpg

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Kevin McAndrew was a high quality hat maker, originally out of England, and later acquired by the Hat Corporation of America. I'm not sure when this acquisition took place. I have a whiskey brown 2" stingy, and I like it very much. The felt quality is beautiful and soft, but the sweatband was cheap, not real leather. That's a nice hat you have. I missed out on a black Beaver TWENTY about a year ago. I regret not getting it, because I like his hats so much.

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
The hat was most likely made in the late 1960's. If it cost 20.00 then its a good quality hat.

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
Just a bit of a correction: Kevin McAndrew was a Byer-Rolnick product, and never affiliated with Hat Corporation of America in any way at any time.

Brad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara