Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
One day when I am ruler of the world... I am going to bring all the Men of the Lounge to my home and have each one of you be my men servants... :p lol

freebird

Practically Family
LolitaHaze said:
One day when I am ruler of the world... I am going to bring all the Men of the Lounge to my home and have each one of you be my men servants... :p lol

I'm not sure what service a one eyed fat man who walks with a cane could provide, but thanks anyway.

Slim Portly

One Too Many
LolitaHaze said:
Is there some sort of form that we can start filling out? You know, to facilitate the process. Also, will there be manservant uniforms of any sort? I'm available Mondays for fittings.

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Freebird... Don't worry... You will do just fine. Like Miss Elise said... Adoration and stylish suit will work just nicely. Sometimes being in the company of a well dressed man (or men) is enough for me!

Slim Portly... Hehehe the application is in the form of gifts... send me gifts to prove yourself and establish your rank in my personal service military of Gentlemen. :p Teasing of course. ;)

Slim Portly

One Too Many
I was going to post this in the "Show Us Your Guns" thread, until I read the fine print...

13322444946.jpg

(obviously a couple of years old, pre-premature baldness)

MissS

A-List Customer
LolitaHaze said:

Hmm, Lolita, will you be sharing your men servants?

Gaige

One of the Regulars
LolitaHaze said:

This is the best idea I've heard all... decade. :eusa_clap

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
hmm female world domination. I can see men in their undershirts, pants with suspenders and fedoras baking a souffle, ready with the wifes' slippers for when she arrives after a hard day as Ruler of the World.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buhles