Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

Brooksie

One Too Many
fashion king...
polyester.jpg
[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Hey Quigley, you and I need to go and hang out in our crazy pants together... see the ones in my avatar-we would make quite the pair(or should I say scare walking down the street).

LB

PastimeSteve

One of the Regulars
A Father's Day eve hike

I took this photo of my son and I today during a hike at Garden of the Gods, here in Colorado. Not exactly vintage attire. I did have my Jimmy Pierce fedora on and thank goodness for that. It saved my noggin in 86 degree temps.

June16pictures020_cropped.jpg

Steve

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
:eusa_clap Very handsome Steve.. as is the little chap! And we have teeth, horray! ;)
Colorado is so beautiful.

Nikki

Zig2k143

Practically Family
PastimeSteve said:
I took these photos of my son and I today during a hike at Garden of the Gods, here in Colorado. That's Pike's Peak in the background. Not exactly vintage attire. I did have my Jimmy Pierce fedora on and thank goodness for that. It saved my noggin in 86 degree temps.

June16pictures004.jpg

June16pictures020_cropped.jpg

Steve

Great shots... Man you look to young to have a son that old. :)

PastimeSteve

One of the Regulars
Nikki -- you're very kind, not to mention amazing to look at (in a gentlemanly sort of way, of course). :) Thank you. Any compliment coming from you is worth something.

Regarding the teeth and photo issue, I can only speak for myself. I really don't like pictures with me smiling with a big toothy grin. I think I look like a dork in smiling pictures.

Zig -- thank you for your comments. Yeah, my son is nine! They grow up fast, but he's such a neat kid. We had a lot of fun today.

Moustache, man, those are some great pictures. I think the middle picture is my favorite, and nice hat too!

Steve

Zig2k143

Practically Family
PastimeSteve said:
Nikki -- you're very kind, not to mention amazing to look at (in a gentlemanly sort of way, of course). :) Thank you. Any compliment coming from you is worth something.

Regarding the teeth and photo issue, I can only speak for myself. I really don't like pictures with me smiling with a big toothy grin. I think I look like a dork in smiling pictures.

Zig -- thank you for your comments. Yeah, my son is nine! They grow up fast, but he's such a neat kid. We had a lot of fun today.

Moustache, man, those are some great pictures. I think the middle picture is my favorite, and nice hat too!

Steve

9 I thought you were like 18...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925