Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

patterson

One of the Regulars
Spitfire said:
...and is this one of those pics where the fish will pop up, if you stare long enough???;) ;) ;)

(Naah...nice shot!)

LOL! Hey when a 9-year-old catches her first bluegill in the back yard, ya gotta snap a pic... Even if it is barely bait itself... We get 12-14 inch small mouth as well - though you don't eat them. Too much fertilizer going into the water... You'd grow a third arm...:eek:

patterson

One of the Regulars
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
Hey! Lo! Stop hijacking the thread with cute pics of yourself. Those go in the *Ladies* thread. ;)

Hey - Gets a little tiring looking at guys no matter what thread it's on... BTW - Tried to PM you back yesterday but you got too much junk in your, uh, "inbox"... and it kicked the PM back at me... :D

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
As a shot at upgrading myself from Lounger to MAN of the LOUNGE, I give you my impression of Major Fletch F. Major, lead navigator of the "B-Flat Bombers."
(Hey, I have the AAF Navigator's Manual and understand the parts written in English. Also, I will pit my Google dead reckoning up against any man Jack or woman Jill of you.)

548101026_a3958ce89a_o.jpg

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
patterson said:
Hey - Gets a little tiring looking at guys no matter what thread it's on... BTW - Tried to PM you back yesterday but you got too much junk in your, uh, "inbox"... and it kicked the PM back at me... :D

Maybe YOU get tired of looking at the guys...

Micawber

A-List Customer
BegintheBeguine said:
Post all you like, Micawber and Sir RBH. Same goes for all the Men of the Lounge. Keep us updated. The more pictures, the better. :)

....well if you insist...

DSCF4419b.jpg

DSCF4449a.jpg

Thanks for your kind comments, my apologies if my dogs appear to be better at smiling than I do :D

Sir RBH, that suit of yours is stupendous!

Paddy, there's nothing quite like the feel of bullet proof tweed - moreso after you've worn it for hours on end in freezing rain lol

Zig2k143

Practically Family
Ellie said:
Lots of swell gents in here! Too bad I can't get mine to dress up more often.

I'm sure you can convince him too... I used to dress up more then my other GF's... I'm happy my new one likes to dress up.

Sir RBH

A-List Customer
That is a wonderful suit and Image.. Kind of reminded me of a similar shot i have.. so here you are!!

RBH
DSCF1301.jpg

DSCF1302.jpg

Micawber said:
....well if you insist...

DSCF4419b.jpg

DSCF4449a.jpg

Thanks for your kind comments, my apologies if my dogs appear to be better at smiling than I do :D

Sir RBH, that suit of yours is stupendous!

Paddy, there's nothing quite like the feel of bullet proof tweed - moreso after you've worn it for hours on end in freezing rain lol

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Fletch said:
As a shot at upgrading myself from Lounger to MAN of the LOUNGE, I give you my impression of Major Fletch F. Major, lead navigator of the "B-Flat Bombers."
(Hey, I have the AAF Navigator's Manual and understand the parts written in English. Also, I will pit my Google dead reckoning up against any man Jack or woman Jill of you.)

548101026_a3958ce89a_o.jpg

Nice going Major Fletch Major...:eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Are you by any chance related to the other Major Major, who also knows Captain Yosarrian? lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24