Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

patterson

One of the Regulars
Not in vintage, but what the hell... ;)

At work (My admin so kindly snapped this one of me with her phone)...

IMG_0370.jpg

Most definitely not at work...

IMG_0156.jpg

And enjoying the last drops of a "kitchen sink" sundae at Beaches & Cream Soda Shop at Walt Disney World with Patterson Jr. next to me...

IMG_0123.jpg

My daughter and I just wanting the picture to be taken so we can make a dash for Pirates of the Caribbean...

IMG_0118.jpg

Gotta have one wearing a Wested...

IMG_0301.jpg

Jack Scorpion

One Too Many
Bored, alone on a weeknight. Have stuff that needs to get done, but instead this thread jogged the idea into my brain to play a little dress up. Always fun, even if your wardrobe lacks volume and your photographer is a 10 second timer. A little lonely, too. Well. This is my ... I don't know ... Robert Redford impression:
stuff1.jpg

patterson

One of the Regulars
fishmeok said:
This is me last weekend with my '64 Bonneville wagon- I'm not a shorts and flip-flops kind of guy, even in 90 degree heat...

DSCN1143.jpg

My bike:
www.changjiangunlimited.com/Mark.htm

Cheers
Mark
subbreed of the "gearhead" known as the "airhead"

Sweet ride! My parents still have my '64 Bonneville convertible stored in their garage for my eventual pick-up (been sitting there for 15 years now)... She's about half restored and has the same paint as your wagon. Great cars!

fishmeok

Vendor
patterson said:
Sweet ride! My parents still have my '64 Bonneville convertible stored in their garage for my eventual pick-up (been sitting there for 15 years now)... She's about half restored and has the same paint as your wagon. Great cars!

It's hard to beat an early 60's Pontiac, best looks, best ride- My dad had a '65 when we were growing up, good times.

Now I just need a '65 2+2 to go along with the wagon. The '64 is slowly coming together, I'm doing the mechanicals before the cosmetics...
Cheers
Mark

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
LOL! You guys are too much.
Lookin good Zig.

Hey Fish, I thought that was Mater behind you at first, ha!

Thanks Patterson, I'll take a shot, with salt and a lime! :cheers1:

Nikki

Zig2k143

Practically Family
patterson said:
Me in my natural environment - catering to the light of my life on her 9th birthday...

IMG_0095.jpg

Awww very cute.... the light of my life isn't getting older then 6... and until she hits 7 I'm going to believe that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot